Canada Post Delivery Timelines | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post Delivery Timelines

So that's why I still haven't received my part

1592960294796.png

My rear tire that shipped 3 weeks ago from Montreal finally made it to our local PO today. It just showed out for delivery now.

3 weeks. From Montreal. Ugh.

I hedged my bets when I saw it finally make it to Scarborough yesterday and got the bike ready for it today.

IMG_3862.jpeg

One of two t-shirts I ordered May 18th (shipped on May 20th Canada Post from Quebec) finally arrived yesterday. Hopefully the other one shows up in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a couple of things from Dualsport Plus on the eighteenth, that are still showing as processing there.

Seems I was blessed by the Canada Post gods. Ordered a hitch on Sunday night (21st) from Amazon, shipped from Mississauaga Monday morning and was at my house by 1PM the same day (22nd). Amazon's estimated shipping was arrival by this Friday (26th).

Although the Birthday Card I sent my Grandma 2.5 weeks ago is still MIA. at least I have my hitch.

Package 1 (Regular Mail):
- April 22: Shipped from Arizona, US - USPS
- April 27: Processed in LA, US - USPS
- May 1: Arrived in Vancouver - Canada Post
- June 24 (today): Still waiting for updates.

Package 2 (Priority - Next Day Delivery):
- June 11: Picked up by Canada Post
- June 13: Processed in Mississauga
- June 24 (today): Waiting for updates.

Package 1 could be delayed with Customs, who knows. For Package 2, Priority cost $30 more than Express - paid the extra hoping it would arrive faster but not the case. They should stop the false advertising on their website if they cannot cope with the increased demand.

IMO, ask the shipper to ship with anyone else - FedEx, Purolator, DHL, UPS have all been fine - otherwise it's a gamble with CP.

During COVID-19, I've been seriously impressed with how some big businesses have reacted. Home Depot comes to mind for example with the way they rolled out a system for curbside pick-up flawlessly in my area anyway. CP has been a massive letdown.

I ordered two sheepskin seats pads for the wife and I from Egli's in northern Ontario. They've been sitting in Mississauga for two weeks.
Twisted throttle just returned my money on a 3 week old order.
DSP returned my money for a skid plate and barkbusters for my t7. Said that it'll be over a month for them to get it for Outback Motortek.
Ordering anything online right now is just bs.
The season will be over before I get the offroad protection for my t7.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

My daughter's grad pictures came in the mail. Big marking on the envelope "pictures, do not fold", it was folded over and creased...
Now that sucks! Those are very important memories for her and for you.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Sent a small parcel Canada Post to rural Quebec late last week and it arrived today. It went the cheapest way because they couldn't guarantee anything if I went express.

Ordered some tea online from Say Tea on Bloor yesterday. It arrived here, near Ottawa, today. Very good.

I think they are catching up, recieved 2 orders this week. 1 from overseas (China) finally arrived, another from Que was about a week late.

Ordered something from amazon yesterday, just got the shipped notice. Supposed to arrive Monday. Yay !!!

Shipped with Canada Post. boooo.

Will update

Canada Post finally delivered my package today. One day short of three weeks to get to me from Quebec.

Of course I bought the part I needed from Zdeno's yesterday so that probably improved the delivery time. Anyone need a Yamaha MAP sensor?

Shipped June 9th...still not here. Tracking shows no update. Filed a ticket with Canada Post and they said let us know if it’s not there by July 20th and then file another ticket. I’m debating whether or not to tell them it’s “firearms related” as last time I did that it arrived the next day.

I get they are busy but this is nuts.

I'm still waiting on a small package I bought of AliExpress. I paid for 15-30 day AliExpress shipping -- still shows it's been handed over to the Airline in China at of April 24th. The buyer extended purchase protection, AliExpress will not handle a dispute or refund the expedited shipping fees until the package is undelivered for 70 days.

I bought sole similar items on the same day through Ebay, they arrived by airmail in 21 days.

AliExpress is dead to me.

Shipped June 9th...still not here. Tracking shows no update. Filed a ticket with Canada Post and they said let us know if it’s not there by July 20th and then file another ticket. I’m debating whether or not to tell them it’s “firearms related” as last time I did that it arrived the next day.

I get they are busy but this is nuts.

My second package from Quebec arrived yesterday. Canada Post Expedited shipping. Shipped May 20th.
Based on my experience, you’ll have it in the next two to three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This last package was much quicker. Picked up by CP at 6:14 pm last Monday in Montreal, was due here Friday and just arrived today so only a few days late.

Update on my previous post:

Package 1 (Regular Mail):
- April 22: Shipped from Arizona, US - USPS
- April 27: Processed in LA, US - USPS
- May 1: Arrived in Vancouver - Canada Post
- July 2: Processed in Mississauga
- July 7: Delivered

Package 2 (Priority - Next Day Delivery):
- June 11: Picked up by Canada Post
- June 13: Processed in Mississauga
- June 25: Delivered

There's light at the end of the tunnel!