Can we mobilize teachers? | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can we mobilize teachers?

More wankery. 18 teachers at one school exercised their right to refuse work due to health and safety due to radiation from a cell tower. These bright sparks are guiding our future. Once radiation is found to be safe, they should be told to get back to work immediately and never bring up this stupidity again.

I didn't know there were 18 people in the GTA that didn't own cell phones. Those teachers don't own cell phones do they?

Do they have the slightest concept of how a cell phone works?

These people are teaching our kids?

Last edited:
Unions had an important place , now they protect the mentally impaired . All 18 walking out . Time to change the flavour of the koolaid in the cafeteria.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Where do we start eliminating harm from various forms of radiation?

Over the air TV, radio stations, cell phones, CB radio, police radios, walkie talkies, Wi-Fi, shut them all down, copper wires everywhere.

Mechanical cell phones: You carry a rotary dial phone and a 100 foot coil of cable. Bell installs an outlet on every lamp post and every time you come to another post you put the call on hold and go back to unplug and retrieve your cord, plug in again at the new post. While on hold the person gets to listen to Benny Hill music.

Where do we start eliminating harm from various forms of radiation?

Over the air TV, radio stations, cell phones, CB radio, police radios, walkie talkies, Wi-Fi, shut them all down, copper wires everywhere.

Mechanical cell phones: You carry a rotary dial phone and a 100 foot coil of cable. Bell installs an outlet on every lamp post and every time you come to another post you put the call on hold and go back to unplug and retrieve your cord, plug in again at the new post. While on hold the person gets to listen to Benny Hill music.

nah, just build giant faraday cages around all schools in the country, easy.

I didn't know there were 18 people in the GTA that didn't own cell phones. Those teachers don't own cell phones do they?

Do they have the slightest concept of how a cell phone works?

These people are teaching our kids?

The tower is maybe 50' away and 40' off the ground from the people living next door to the school's 3 season sun room. Floor to ceiling windows to maximize those evil 5G waves. 24/7/365 tanning.

Last edited:
The tower is maybe 50' away and 40' off the ground from the people living next door to the school's 3 season sun room. Floor to ceiling windows to maximize those evil 5G waves.

A church or church school, years ago had a new cross erected. It was full of antennae. They were taken down but they do get hidden everywhere. Rental income.

What's inside that new sign?

What's inside that new sign?

Sign?

The tower by the school is at the back of the Legion parking lot and literally right over top of the sun room in the back yard of the house.

Brampton wins, though. You can actually overhear the phone calls as you walk on the sidewalk underneath the towers.

ADCreHdsaWs69TiQ3h2dvY2cbQJ07475q8TZKSUcfoDZcZXj_KPw0bteOL807j1gAXR5iXjNhouC2pYh82yy71LdpzYGa_lQyej0Z2_PGh5mB9HgE8RPFE42qvCc5T5sv_z_f8XoXKxx_lbDyA9tOb7D1f0k=w1189-h777-s-no-gm

If you're into that sort of thing, then the Hydro Bright Lights Childcare centre will probably do it for you. It's right beside a huge hydro facility.

Google Maps

Sign?

The tower by the school is at the back of the Legion parking lot and literally right over top of the sun room in the back yard of the house.

I was referring to the general practice of hiding antennas whenever they can.

Was the CN Tower built as a restaurant and observation platform or an antenna?

I've been in the antenna part testing cables and the radiation rendered most of my equipment useless. I wonder if they use stoves to cook the food or just shove it up the antenna core.

I was referring to the general practice of hiding antennas whenever they can.

Was the CN Tower built as a restaurant and observation platform or an antenna?

I've been in the antenna part testing cables and the radiation rendered most of my equipment useless. I wonder if they use stoves to cook the food or just shove it up the antenna core.
My understanding is once or twice a year they shut down the powerful antennas to allow service without cooking the technicians. Parts of the tower are dangerous to life if you enter when everything is on. On the upside, the whole attenuation with distance squared thing means the restaurant staff are fine.

My understanding is once or twice a year they shut down the powerful antennas to allow service without cooking the technicians. Parts of the tower are dangerous to life if you enter when everything is on. On the upside, the whole attenuation with distance squared thing means the restaurant staff are fine.
The limit while operating is now 15 minutes. I don't know if that contributes to a lifetime exposure like atomic energy exposure. There they issue you a recording tag and monitor for life. Tabulating the time spent within certain confines.

Back
Top Bottom