Buyer Beware - Bayside Performance | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buyer Beware - Bayside Performance

I'd add, re my numerous purchases from Bayside, I've never been let down.
I had an order in May this yr. It took longer than usual. Obviously covid related. I got my parts in perfect condition.....worth the wait.
Bayside is still the best go to for Pazzos.

Smooth transaction between seller and buyer is to be expected. Good or bad customer service will be highlighted when there is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

+1. Multiple high dollar purchases, never had an issue. Also prices were best from them for the items I was ordering.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

There's no guarantee you'll get anything if you do this. It's not enough to mark "damage" for the places I've worked for. You have to specifically say what is wrong, for example: "product received bent and scratched" and take photos. Never put 'box crushed' or 'box damaged', customer service will blow you off and you'll get nothing. If you get a shipment in a box that is crushed or ripped, make sure you open it and inspect the merchandise. If it's okay, go ahead and sign for it. If it's damaged I recommend you REFUSE it outright.

In the OP's case, he is unhappy with the product because of a slight or moderate manufacturing defect. In that case, some vendors will take the item back, some won't unless the damage is substantial. In this case the OP didn't post pics here so we don't have much to go on. I'm skeptical of such posts.
I haven't worked in shipping for decades but back then the FOB point was important. Free On Board.

If the shipment was FOB seller's dock the onus was on the receiver to deal with the courier. If it was FOB destination the seller had to fix the problem.

When my brother bought his first new car (Mid 1960 basic Dodge Dart) he went over it with a magnifying glass looking for defects including a tiny run in the paint in the trunk. The sales rep finally told him the car was not guaranteed to be perfect.

If a person is very picky they should inform the seller that the vehicle is being entered in a concours event. Needless to say obvious defects are in the eye of the beholder.

IncoTerms-Import-Export-Shipping-Global-Trade-Freight-EXW-FCA-FAS-FOB-CFR-CIF-CPT-CIP-DAT-DDP-...png

Almost all our business is DAP. We deal with our customs broker, rest of the onus is on the supplier. It's come in handy during all these port delays, for those that aren't in the know; containers are sitting at Halifax port for 20 days+ after unload for the last 3 months or so.

View attachment 46369

Almost all our business is DAP. We deal with our customs broker, rest of the onus is on the supplier. It's come in handy during all these port delays, for those that aren't in the know; containers are sitting at Halifax port for 20 days+ after unload for the last 3 months or so.
Vancouver and prince Rupert are just as bad or worse getting things is becoming a **** show.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Vancouver and prince Rupert are just as bad or worse getting things is becoming a **** show.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
indeed

Back
Top Bottom