BurgeRR GTA Meetups 2022 - Wednesdays Weekly 7pm | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BurgeRR GTA Meetups 2022 - Wednesdays Weekly 7pm

How was the turn out tonight?

Oh... and how were the burgers?

Yeah I was planning to show, but my day ride took me farther then I intended (Haliburton), and totally miss judged the time needed to get back.
Hopefully next week.
Got the bike all fixed up and good to roll? Me personally...too damn far and I was sick as a dog last night.

Got the bike all fixed up and good to roll? Me personally...too damn far and I was sick as a dog last night.
Yup its running, has been the past couple of weeks but I was testing it out on short trips. Yesterday I wanted to see how it went on a longer run. I made it home! :LOL: posted in the garage thread.

I'm a little jealous of the KW guys that get to go for a ride outside of the GTA before/after their meat-up. Not to hijack this thread, but curious if any of the BurgeRR regulars would be interested in doing a weekend burger run to, say, the Burger Barn, or Memphis Fire and then ride the Niagara area after?

I'm a little jealous of the KW guys that get to go for a ride outside of the GTA before/after their meat-up. Not to hijack this thread, but curious if any of the BurgeRR regulars would be interested in doing a weekend burger run to, say, the Burger Barn, or Memphis Fire and then ride the Niagara area after?

Not to rub it in your face or anything but this, and roads like this, are on my daily commute to/from work. I love it!

8802984fa9888433414ae16519f3d18c.jpg

much better roads up north tho (lived in niagara for a while, nothing special imo)

much better roads up north tho (lived in niagara for a while, nothing special imo)

Yeah, but now you're talking about a dusk 'til dawn ride, and I haven't been impressed by any of the food I've had up there, except for the Cafe BC all the way out in Bird's Creek.

Reports of TS were greatly exaggerated. I'm going to check out the RD tent sale, and Butchies after that I guess.

How frustrating. Because of the forecast, I scrapped my plans to do the Royal Princess GP circuit prior to the meat-up, and made other arrangements.

Back
Top Bottom