Budwiser stage 2024 ticket prices | GTAMotorcycle.com

Budwiser stage 2024 ticket prices

basmn

Site Supporter
Are you kidding. Over $400 for the 100 section closest to the stage....sorry not in this life...if it was prince or hendrix well maybe but still are these artists insane ?. People can't afford to eat and heat there homes....

Are you kidding. Over $400 for the 100 section closest to the stage....sorry not in this life...if it was prince or hendrix well maybe but still are these artists insane ?. People can't afford to eat and heat there homes....
I just came to say yay Prince!

Also, does that mean the season pass has gone up as well?
Used to be around $7k for a seat to every show.

I'm not even sure who charges what nowadays
I've been to 30-ish concerts in the last 2 years, but only paid for 1, and that was the Interrupters at History and that was only $60/ ticket

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Agreed, I won't even pay for a movie let alone that amount for a concert.

I just came to say yay Prince!

Also, does that mean the season pass has gone up as well?
Used to be around $7k for a seat to every show.

I'm not even sure who charges what nowadays
I've been to 30-ish concerts in the last 2 years, but only paid for 1, and that was the Interrupters at History and that was only $60/ ticket

It was 18K for 2 seats in section 303... including the lakehouse.

If people keep paying…then really who’s the sucker?

I refuse to pay that much.

It was 18K for 2 seats in section 303... including the lakehouse.
I like section 303
I like music

But that's a LOT of disposable income

Later on in the summer there’s a “sale” on seats for a number of concerts all over by Ticketmaster or Live Nation or whatever the thieves call themselves now. Something like $20 a ticket. It’s a regular promo but for the life of me I can’t remember the name. I’ve bought tickets a few times and travelled to TO for shows and also to Bethel Woods in NY state (Blondie). But no, I’m not paying these ridiculous prices for standard tickets.

You want sticker shock? Try buying F1 tickets

I was hoping to go to Miami GP this year.

But not at US$6k for a pair of decent seats. Plus food, flight, hotel
My buddy who is new to F1 said we should go to Montreal for the race....... I told him to go look at prices.....

I would rather go to Portimao for a track day, it's cheaper.... with flight

I like section 303
I like music

But that's a LOT of disposable income

It's not me.. concerts aren't really my thing.. The wife goes to a lot of concerts...
I saw ben harper about 15 years ago with her.. David Gilmour a few years ago.. and I'm going to see Gary Clark jr in a couple months... I've skipped the hundreds in-between.. but she still goes through the act of buying 'me' tickets..

Later on in the summer there’s a “sale” on seats for a number of concerts all over by Ticketmaster or Live Nation or whatever the thieves call themselves now. Something like $20 a ticket. It’s a regular promo but for the life of me I can’t remember the name. I’ve bought tickets a few times and travelled to TO for shows and also to Bethel Woods in NY state (Blondie). But no, I’m not paying these ridiculous prices for standard tickets.
$25 for lawns
You're a better man than I
My old back refuses lawns
Believe me, I've tried.

It's not me.. concerts aren't really my thing.. The wife goes to a lot of concerts...
I saw ben harper about 15 years ago with her.. David Gilmour a few years ago.. and I'm going to see Gary Clark jr in a couple months... I've skipped the hundreds in-between.. but she still goes through the act of buying 'me' tickets..
Gary Clark Jr is gonna be a great show
And if she needs a plus one for shows, I'm down lol

DM me her musical tastes
Sometimes I come across extra tickets to shows that I can give away, but they will be last minute

Last year I was at the Phoenix/ Beck show
Someone sent me GNR tix
So I left that show to catch the encore of GNR
(Glad I did it, as I'd never seen them before, but Axel was terrible)

My buddy who is new to F1 said we should go to Montreal for the race....... I told him to go look at prices.....

I would rather go to Portimao for a track day, it's cheaper.... with flight

montreal tickets arent priced too badly, mind you they are mostly sold out.

its the hotels that are ridiculous now. 3x now from what I used to pay years past.

At least at the Bud stage there's mostly decent eyelines and the sound is okay. It's paying $300+ for a nosebleed seat in a hockey rink where you are sitting sideways to the stage that is the worst value. Really wanted to check out Depeche Mode on their most recent tour, but just couldn't justify the insane price for a band I'm peripherally into, and don't absolutely love.

For bands I do absolutely love (Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, Tears for Fears, Tedeschi-Trucks) there were decent seats in the $100-150 range at the Bud stage for us to enjoy last summer. Still insanely priced, but worth it for me. The above mentioned Depeche Mode tour sold well enough that that came through Toronto twice, even with those prices. Somebody is buying them up...

So far this year I don't *think* I have anything lined up for Bud Stage (unless I take my mom to see EWF & Chicago in the 300 seats that I've been offered)
Born & Raised (had to give up my night one tickets because I won tickets to MM for the same night)
Mother Mother
Twenty One Pilots

Working on getting
Weezer
Sum 41
Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
Styx

Gary Clark Jr is gonna be a great show
And if she needs a plus one for shows, I'm down lol

DM me her musical tastes
Sometimes I come across extra tickets to shows that I can give away, but they will be last minute

Last year I was at the Phoenix/ Beck show
Someone sent me GNR tix
So I left that show to catch the encore of GNR
(Glad I did it, as I'd never seen them before, but Axel was terrible)

Yup .. glad you came.. and yes Axel was horrible

Sent from my Pixel 7 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom