Brampton | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton

Sunday June 5th, weather looks good for a ride. Any up for it come meet me at the timmies at Bovaird/Mclaughlin. Somewhat of a technical ride at a decent pace. Please, if you are new and not comfortable with the turns yet practice on your own time, I don't want to spend half my ride waiting at every turn. Other than that hope to see you guys there. Route will not be posted but I am heading west. Will be bringing the GoPro again.

Time meet @2:30pm leaving promptly @ 3:00pm
Place Tim Hortons @ Bovaird and Mclaughlin

Last edited:
I've ridden with 250's and its been fine, depends if you are comfortable enough in the turns and riding in a group.

Sunday June 5th, weather looks good for a ride. Any up for it come meet me at the timmies at Bovaird/Mclaughlin. Somewhat of a technical ride at a decent pace. Please, if you are new and not comfortable with the turns yet practice on your own time, I don't want to spend half my ride waiting at every turn. Other than that hope to see you guys there. Route will not be posted but I am heading west. Will be bringing the GoPro again.

Time meet @2:30pm leaving promptly @ 3:00pm
Place Tim Hortons @ Bovaird and Mclaughlin

Might join. Whereabouts are you planning to head and for how long?

Ah missed you guys by 5 min apparently. Hope you guys had a good ride.
Cheers

GQ post a ride if your not doing anything today, hopefully I don't get called into work

do you know any routes near hockley vally? im gonna meet up with a rider at 4 mclaughlin and bovaird tims, your welcome to join if you can make it

I usually post a ride a day or two before the actual ride, but there's no set schedule. Kind of when I'm not busy and feel like going for a ride in a group. A few guys have done the same here as well. Maybe one day we'll all plan ahead, but for now I like to keep the groups small, less people to worry about.

I'm in for a Sunday ride but not this coming Sunday...schedule something up guys.

Back
Top Bottom