Brampton | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton

Just wondering if anybody rides during the day .I am on vacation this week and want to see if anybody wants to ride Wed . I can get out from around 9am till 12 .

This is as long as my bike is fixed .

Has to go in the shop Monday for a back fire problem .

Last edited:
tom (may 11) is my day off... 18 degrees means riding, then drankin a beer and/or rolling something spectacular :thumbup:

I just had a customer cancel tomorrow's (Thurs) appointment, and I'm not working too hard to replace it :D

I have some wrenching to do, which I'm hoping to get done tonight, and if that works out then I'll swing past the Bovaird/McLaughlin Timmies Thurs around 9 AM. Howzat?

Plan is to go north and wander around for two or three hours.

anybody from brampton riding out to kc tonight if so a few ppl are meetin at yorkdale around 820-830 then out to kc anyone interested

Hi guys,

I'm a new rider. About 1500km since buying a bike towards the end of April. I'd like to get in on some small group rides and meet some people in the area so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Say "hi" if you see me around town. I'm the tall guy on the blue/white GS500F in a high-viz jacket :) Quite often in the bovaird/mclaughlin/main/queen area. Maybe one of you saw me get pulled over by the cops on Easter weekend for not having my sticker on my plates. Haha.. that sucked!

Hey anyone around the area (Bovaird/Mclaughlin) looking to ride today? Say anytime after 1pm, I'll check this thread till then.

tomorrow is suppose to be a nice sunny day ill be out on the bike for most of the day going to check out some spots after i get the bike all cleaned up...

Rookie Rider here... I live near the Timmies on Bovaird and Mclaughlin... PM or msg me if y'all wanna ride.. I'm free after 5pm mon-fri.. RIde is a 02 Red Yamaha R6

Back
Top Bottom