Brampton/Mississauga Area | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton/Mississauga Area

Sunday, if the weather holds (which has been a common theme lately), I'm planning to go to the Trail Eatery in Campbellville for a late breakfast.

Anyone up for a ride. Bikes back in business baby! And looks like rain is done.

Last edited:
When/where? No real plans tonight although there might be fireworks ...

I don't think it's gunna rain anymore

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

No one showed up, may be because of rain forecast. So went solo for 2 hour ride. It was lovely weather mix of sun and cloud just perfect temperature, not a single drop during the ride and it started raining as soon as i hit my drive way.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Where's this place? (in your photo).

A buddy and me went for a ride to Forks of Credit and back. Didn't see too many bikes on the road. It was an impromptu kind of ride since it wasn't raining in the morning.

Lol I thought rain would continue so I curled my hair and put on makeup ☹️☹️☹️☹️ helmets gunna b stained

made an account just to reply lol

i was planning some practice near steeles/mississauga but down to drop by instead for a group ride :)

made an account just to reply lol

i was planning some practice near steeles/mississauga but down to drop by instead for a group ride :)

Welcome and yea newbie friendly.. just ride your pace for godsakes lol

Last edited:
Damn I ran late

Where's this place? (in your photo).

A buddy and me went for a ride to Forks of Credit and back. Didn't see too many bikes on the road. It was an impromptu kind of ride since it wasn't raining in the morning.

The photo is at Some side road Off the 10th line. I just saw 2 bikes at the Higher Ground parking and none on the fork of credit road.

Is anyone going to the moto social tomorrow from Mississauga/Brampton? I have a couple of friends that are going, we all can ride down together!

Back
Top Bottom