Brampton/Mississauga Area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brampton/Mississauga Area

Welcome

Any one interested in a short around 1-1:30 hours easy pace ride. may be we will take Winston churchil to bell fountain and back via mc laughlin or any other suggestion. I am a new rider so don't really know many routes Meet up 1:15 PM at TH on Steel/Mississauga. please let me know if any one is interested

Any one interested in a short around 1-1:30 hours easy pace ride. may be we will take Winston churchil to bell fountain and back via mc laughlin or any other suggestion. I am a new rider so don't really know many routes Meet up 1:15 PM at TH on Steel/Mississauga. please let me know if any one is interested

Looking like thunder storms this afternoon dude.

I'd be up for a ride too but not today - as mentioned there's rain forecasted.

I know a couple of good routes outside the usual too. :)

Forecast says <1mm which mean it might be few drops. However its better not to take the risk. Just to satisfy my riding itch i might go for a short spin

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I'm in 403/Winston Churchill area - will keep a look out in this thread for some short rides every now and then.

I'm in 403/Winston Churchill area - will keep a look out in this thread for some short rides every now and then.

Because it was drizzling on and off in the evening- I could do only a quick ride from Meadowvale to Port Credit and back.

I ride a Kymco Venox (250cc)- and will also check this thread on and off to see if anybody is riding near me.

I ended up doing a solo drive for 2 hours. Took derry to rattle snack point and then took campbelville road back to Brampton. Not a single drop fell. Enjoyed the ride

I ended up doing a solo drive for 2 hours. Took derry to rattle snack point and then took campbelville road back to Brampton. Not a single drop fell. Enjoyed the ride

Nice! Was planning to do the same route, but my friend bailed at the last minute and ended up doing a much shorter ride.

Hey guys, Loving the activity on this tread. I hold rides all the time. Have a few meet up spots and routes. Mississauga and Brampton, Airport side. Send me a pm if interested. Buddie and I had a great time riding around Brampton today. Rain was for 2 mins max.

I'm from the area too. I usually ride up Winston Churchill and keep heading north west towards halton hills and guelph, don't usually head east. Love the back roads up there. I'm a new rider and don't drive that fast but if you're in the same boat I usually go every Tuesday / Wednesday evening. I drive a honda nighthawk 750s.

I'm from the area too. I usually ride up Winston Churchill and keep heading north west towards halton hills and guelph, don't usually head east. Love the back roads up there. I'm a new rider and don't drive that fast but if you're in the same boat I usually go every Tuesday / Wednesday evening. I drive a honda nighthawk 750s.

I would be happy to join. I am a new rider too, and ride a 250 cc Kymco Venox. I am game, if you don't mind riding with a lower cc motorcycle.

Back from Montreal on the 12th. I'm down with any ride meet up too.

We ride at a spirited rate. But slow in fast out. Slow on straights no fun goung straight. Lots of good road to be had north west. Send me a pm if you want me to add you too our group.

count me in as well

Back
Top Bottom