Blocked in...$%^#%&# | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blocked in...$%^#%&#

Instead of potentially causing someone to wipe out or otherwise screwing with their belongings because they did something stupid or rude, perhaps you might consider talking to them or leaving them a note? That way they may not just post on here about how some dickwad put a lock on their rotor and caused them to wipe out or how some vandal screwed with their mirrors when they parked at such and such a location and how we all have to look out for these vandals.

If you block me I will move it, leave it badly placed in some screwed up angel and post a little note "Learn how to park or you will not find it next time"

Thats Funny Max! Do I qualify for that?

Yes, of course - I would never want you to feel left out!
I was a foreigner myself but now I am proudly Canadian! You can't choose your place of birth but you can choose where you live :)
On the other side - you are like family now so I don't think you qualify anymore!

Where did the foreigner thing come from?

The red plates are for those "important" in the government. See them all over the place in Ottawa

Usually diplomats - http://www.canplates.com/diplo.html
The Diplomats and their support staff who are not Canadian citizens receive
receive distinctive red plates issued in Ontario as all such vehicles must be
registered using the address of the embassy in Ottawa

Just carry a cheap lock with you, and next time just put it on their brake rotor. See if they block anyone again....

Too far.

If you insist on mucking about more than moving, use zip-ties on the brake and/or clutch lever. I wouldn't but... just sayin'. No damage, easy enough to remove, obvious enough, etc. If you put them loose enough, no tools required for removal either.

Also: Steering lock does nothing but slow you down if you know how to kickstand turn, or just pick up one wheel and pivot.

51qO7ZiYaFL._AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007TLC4YS/?tag=047-20

$14.99 for 100 of these bad boys.

FYI my workplace firewall seems to think there is a trojan virus coming from that link you posted.

Hm, interesting - worked fine on mine but now forefront is complaining too. Anyway - link is not important, just write up on different red plates

red plates are also for mopeds but I think it would also say moped near the bottom. Hmm interesting how a scooter got a moped plate.

red plates are also for mopeds but I think it would also say moped near the bottom. Hmm interesting how a scooter got a moped plate.

I thought those were green with white letters?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't seen my moped in over a year but I could have sworn it was red. When I get back to Toronto in September I'll confirm it. I think green is for lsm? hmm a moped is lsm lol. Maybe they introduced it sometime just recently.

The 'etiquette' is for the jackass to not block you in, in the first place. After that, you do what you have to do. As for those who are saying to damage the other rider's bike, please get a grip.

I thought those were green with white letters?

Green with white is LSM (Limited Speed Motorcycle, aka scooter) plate.

Last edited:
For a second i was impressed that you dragged this .
Honda Jazz
jazz.jpg

I actually wanted to buy a Honda Jazz for my mom. Dealer quoted me $3000 for the slowest 50cc bike ever but like the really low seat height.

Back
Top Bottom