Biker wanted by police | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker wanted by police

What are the list of charges dudes looking at? And I wonder if google would give the IP addy of the guy that posted the vid.

What are the list of charges dudes looking at? And I wonder if google would give the IP addy of the guy that posted the vid.

Next thing you know, they'll be in China looking for the guy from the person using a proxy.

I don't care what anyone says but not many people have the ability to do something like this. I'm terrified to see what will happen to him if they catch him.

Cant see/hear the rider.. even if they find out who uploaded the video how can they prove in court that it was infact him who was riding the bike?

Cant see/hear the rider.. even if they find out who uploaded the video how can they prove in court that it was infact him who was riding the bike?

Simple. The video will show him splatting into the back of a big truck, and then sticking there like a dead fly.

Doesn't hold a candle to Russian R1 guy

there has got to be a better way to attempt suicide. lol. or actually is riding a bike at 300kph the best way to go?

Simple. The video will show him splatting into the back of a big truck, and then sticking there like a dead fly.

If the camera survives. The guy really is a moron. 300kph in traffic when a single lane-change would have made him somebody's hood ornament. He's doing something way unexpected in a region of the country where people can't even prepare for run of the mill road conditions. Too many risks. I'd say he should take it to the track, but I wouldn't want him to endanger responsible track riders either. Someone should tell him that jumping off the cliff without a bungee or parachute is both exciting and forbidden :D

****ing squid.

So, so close to becoming an organ donor.

However, it's impressive to watch. The guy has a ****-pile of nerve.

Back
Top Bottom