Bike Stolen :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Stolen :(

JBizzle

My brand new to me 2009 Monster Edition ZX6 was stolen from my condo at Yonge.401 today. Bike had alarm and disc lock on it, but Im sure the video will show they didnt even slow the thieves down.

I just moved to Toronto a few months ago from suburbs. Miss my garage more now. Hopefully cops find it, or my insurance company doesn't try to screw me over too much.

le sigh.

My brand new to me 2009 Monster Edition ZX6 was stolen from my condo at Yonge.401 today. Bike had alarm and disc lock on it, but Im sure the video will show they didnt even slow the thieves down.

I just moved to Toronto a few months ago from suburbs. Miss my garage more now. Hopefully cops find it, or my insurance company doesn't try to screw me over too much.

le sigh.

Oh my I am so so so so so so sorry :( I can't imagine the feeling good luck

Sorry to hear this...hope those shitstains get what's comin'

sorry to hear about your bike.. i hope your insurance or police resolves the situation quick... and dont let this deter you from riding again

There's....got....to....be....a condo....solution! There's....got to be!

(said in the manner of Captain Kirk)

There's....got....to....be....a condo....solution! There's....got to be!

(said in the manner of Captain Kirk)

Yeah, hidden pressure plate alarm that locks down every exit until police arrive. That seems to be the only solution.

Total bummer dude.
Too bad the cops don't give a crap.
Yours is only the 200th stolen condo bike i've heard about.
They could plant a bait bike and have the thieves in 1 week, but that would be too logical for Ontario.

Total bummer dude.
Too bad the cops don't give a crap.
Yours is only the 200th stolen condo bike i've heard about.
They could plant a bait bike and have the thieves in 1 week, but that would be too logical for Ontario.
yep..... the fact is they don't care!
Its a "harmless crime" in the fact that no persons are involved. I don't care what they might say in regards to that.

And to the OP, sorry to hear about your bike. I'm spoiled where I live. I actually went out on the weekend to a bike event, parked my bike, put my helmet and gloves on the ground beside it, and forgot my keys in the ignition. Came back an hour later, and seen the keys in the ignition.......oops!!!!

should write to ctv news about all the bikes being stolen in Toronto maybe they'll do a story on this. something needs to be done

make that 7 tonight in the same area

walked to my garage tonight and bike was gone. Security footage from the condo shows a champagne coloured van/mini-van pull up. One guy out of the back, driver and passenger all get out, lift the bike and put it in the back, they drive off and done.

Called the cops and they said it's the 7th tonight.
I'm sure they won't be able to do anything about it. Apparently 32 division has a project that's investigating...who knows what will come out of that. Yeah, a bike plant would make a lot of sense.

Mine was a 2007 Kawasaki ninja zx-6r in black. You can tell this one is mine because there's white paint splatter in the wheel well.

So sorry to hear this JBizzle, I am so cautious with mine and I have been luck so far (touch wood), I just know how easy these things are to throw in the back of a van etc.

I was working on it for this summer but had my accident/was in the hospital for most of it :(

Next summer... baitbikes.ca ... it'll be sweet :)

-Jamie M.

Condo's should really make Bike parking only area and have a separate key/fob to open/close the gate (Whoever opened the gate is logged) where the key/fob is only provided by showing ownership. That way, only people with key/fob can enter and exit.

Condo's should really make Bike parking only area and have a separate key/fob to open/close the gate (Whoever opened the gate is logged) where the key/fob is only provided by showing ownership. That way, only people with key/fob can enter and exit.

You're dreaming.

How about ban motorcycles in condos or residents who own motorcycles? That would be a far more effective and easier solution for the owner of the building.

Back
Top Bottom