Bike riding in movies... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike riding in movies...

If you don't want to throw your glass mug at the TV, don't watch Richard Gere ride a bike in An Officer and a Gentleman.

Awesome, love seeing Casey Stoner again on the screen.

One thing that stood out was, I think they flipped the video at 2:46 when Casey is talking about Tom Cruise using the clutch. It's obviously the right hand and right foot they are showing, but I know the S1000RR has the high beam switch on the left handlebar.

6:25 for the non-flipped scene.

Wonder why they flipped just that scene?

Thanks for that highly appreciate it.

My favourite is one of the Mission Impossible movies where an SS magically changed its tires from SS to off-road….good times.

Moss actually learned to ride for the Matrix. Don't know if she did any of the stunts tho.

No, was a stuntwoman named Debbie Evans:

Evans_Hero.jpg

debbie-evans-matrix-reloaded-ducati-996.jpg

She did the motorcycle stunts for the Fast and Furious movies as well.

You found your doppelganger @Lightcycle !!!

Pretty sure I found mine up near Orillia when I went to buy some tools...couldn't believe it! We must've been separated at birth.

I watched an interview with Moss and Reeves recently and she talked about learning to ride for the movie. Debbie Evans did the stunt work. She is awesome. Esp the headstand on the TY175!

if people are looking for technical accuracy, they should never ever ever watch bollywood films.

Found it. Skip ahead to 2:25.

Back
Top Bottom