Bike mechanic in Oakville | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike mechanic in Oakville

I just did mine by myself yesterday. Very easy and I'm not a very mechanically inclined person

What kind of bike do you have? I could probably help you out.

I can help you out too, if you are ok with my experience :D
Also would like to meet some riders around oakville/mississauga

done it 3x on 1984 Honda Magna
done it 1x on 2011 Honda CBR600rr.

Oakville Yamaha has great prices, service and quick turn around.
They work on all makes of bikes. Today I noticed my drive chain was making alot of noise on my way to work. Since they are very close to my Job I gave them a call.They checked it out and notice that it had tight spots as well as worn links causing the noise. Brough bike to Shop at Lunch time, a new chain was installed, they test road the bike to ensure noise was gone and picked it up after work. Bike know Runs like new. Great ride home.

Very pleased with the service.

Oakville Yamaha has great prices, service and quick turn around.
They work on all makes of bikes. Today I noticed my drive chain was making alot of noise on my way to work. Since they are very close to my Job I gave them a call.They checked it out and notice that it had tight spots as well as worn links causing the noise. Brough bike to Shop at Lunch time, a new chain was installed, they test road the bike to ensure noise was gone and picked it up after work. Bike know Runs like new. Great ride home.

Very pleased with the service.

Did they install new sprockets as well?

+1 for Oakville Yamaha. Great service and nice folks. They had my bike in there for a safety and though i needed tires and a few small ticket items, i feel that they went above and beyond what my expectations were. They took the time to go through a bunch of stuff and all of my dumb noob questions. That being said, i am more confident in getting started on that machine since my visit to them.

Cheers

Big thumbs for Ace Moto Tech ....he's a keeper for sure.

Ace MotoTech - Adrian
651 Holly Ave
Milton, ON
http://acemototech.com
Clean shop, personable and fit me in late on a Saturday.....installed the RideOn got the pressures correct and very good value. I'll be going back.
Happy rider.

+1 for Oakville Yamaha. Great service and nice folks. They had my bike in there for a safety and though i needed tires and a few small ticket items, i feel that they went above and beyond what my expectations were. They took the time to go through a bunch of stuff and all of my dumb noob questions. That being said, i am more confident in getting started on that machine since my visit to them.

Cheers
Also found Oakville Yamaha a great place to service my Suzuki GS500F. Visited them twice for service and both times they did an excellent Job. Even test road the bike to ensure it ran well.

Oil changes and cleaning are the best way to go over your bike and make sure all is well. Just remember "righty - tighty, lefty - loosey" and you'll be fine. Oh, and also replace the brass washer if there is one!

Back
Top Bottom