Bieber awarded the Diamond Jubilee Medal. This kid's a class act! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bieber awarded the Diamond Jubilee Medal. This kid's a class act!

f1mauro

Site Supporter
So you are awarded such an honor and are meeting with the Prime Minister of your country to receive it but are too important to dress respectfully. What a disgrace and embarassment. Would a collared shirt be too much to ask?

8212520594_693bcc750a_z.jpg

I think I'm getting old

So you are awarded such an honor and are meeting with the Prime Minister of your country to receive it but are too important to dress respectfully. What a disgrace and embarassment. Would a collared shirt be too much to ask?

8212520594_693bcc750a_z.jpg

His handlers and stylists woulkd have dressed him. He probably has no idea, its all about creating more hype, photos forwarded around the globe and more attention form the mindless twats that buy his brand.
Too stupid to know he is also creating his legacy.......

It's a political statement. Bieber can influence an entire generation of young female soon-to-be voters.

It bugs me that people who are talented entertainers are somehow qualified to enfluence the political decisions of their fans.

Judging from the amount of Bieber threads and references on this site, I'd say there are a lot of closet GTAM Bieber fans.

:laughing3:

****ing idiot thinks he's one of the Little Rascals.

I'm a millionaire.
hillbilly-man-thumb7157594.jpg

He could at least dress his Vanilla Ice-wannabe self in a suit. Even a gaudy pimp-like one with a shiny purple shirt. For f's sake.

Judging from the amount of Bieber threads and references on this site, I'd say there are a lot of closet GTAM Bieber fans.

Judging by your logic, you're a closet apple fan? :)

Sent from my phone using my paws

Rofl... I saw this on the news yesterday RIGHT after I saw this:

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiJ65ZpQBWl78rY6U[/video]

Does anyone even know what the Diamond Jubilee Medal is? I didn't, so I googled it. Basically it means nothing. Here are some other recipients (note, I absolutely abhor The Sun, but it was one of the few articles I found that even spoke about it), http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/25/medal-tarnished-by-unworthy-recipients

This is nothing more than a PR stunt for Harper, Bieber dressed appropriately for what is a photo-op for the PM

I'm just another old fool who thinks it's hard enough to get your kids to do the right thing, then this idiot comes along.

I was going to say and other Beiber thread...he really deserves a thread lol

Doesnt right side ear piercing mean gay? Or am I just old.

Back
Top Bottom