Biden presidency | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they hadn’t been arrested would the government have been overthrown?
Im sure it would have. They were inches away from snatching the keys to the Whitehouse and the nuclear football then inaugurating the QAnon shaman.

You can see him practicing here, just a few feet away with his VP pick and legal advisor, a SCOTUS candidate. I’m pretty sure we dodged a bullet on this one.

. 1612884403900.jpeg

Im sure it would have. They were inches away from snatching the keys to the Whitehouse and the nuclear football then inaugurating the QAnon shaman.

You can see him practicing here, just a few feet away with his VP pick and legal advisor, a SCOTUS candidate. I’m pretty sure we dodged a bullet on this one.

. View attachment 46960

They definitely looked like they just wanted to cuddle and play checkers with anyone they found in the Capitol building offices. :rolleyes:

They definitely looked like they just wanted to cuddle and play checkers with anyone they found in the Capitol building offices. :rolleyes:
Dems cuddle and play checkers.

The invaders favorite game...
1612912146633.png

So were the 14,000 arrested in BLM riots.
Exactly what does this have to do with this thread? You keep whatabouting. We agree that people who are criminals are bad. Why when we say that rednecks who planned to "occupy" the capital need to be jailed do you make a reference to BLM? It is a non-argument.

Why when we say that rednecks who planned to "occupy" the capital need to be jailed do you make a reference to BLM? It is a non-argument.
Maybe because there was nary a peep condemning the BLM riots, no calling for arrests and justice after the BLM rabble violently burned, looted and destroyed $500 million worth or Minneapolis? That was different, it had the democratic liberal sweetness - blinders on!

There are good and bad people on both sides.

I'm tired of hearing the lefty babble and whining about a seditious Capitol Insurrection by 800 came within a hair of upsetting democracy in America. The 1000 or so led by a rabble of blood thirsty, lynch happy, proud boy confederate dogs who violently rampaged thru Washington leaving a path of destruction that included 6 broken windows, 8 damaged doors, a damaged lectern and a defaced file folder.

Last edited:
Maybe because there was nary a peep condemning the BLM riots, no calling for arrests and justice after the BLM rabble violently burned, looted and destroyed $500 million worth or Minneapolis? That was different, it had the democratic liberal sweetness - blinders on!

There are good and bad people on both sides.

I'm tired of hearing the lefty babble and whining about a seditious Capitol Insurrection by 800 came within a hair of upsetting democracy in America. The 1000 or so led by a rabble of blood thirsty, lynch happy, proud boy confederate dogs who violently rampaged thru Washington leaving a path of destruction that included 6 broken windows, 8 damaged doors, a damaged lectern and a defaced file folder.
Bigots gonna Bigot.

Your argument....if I get it right....is that no one complained about BLM (where 14,000+ were arrested/beaten/teargasses which many deserved). But that these people (I am citing the 13:55 video below specifically) who police allowed in with only one shot aren't a problem. Which is it? Did they arrest 14k or did nothing get done?

IF the people in the video were BLM protestors there would have been more deaths. And your ability to count beyond 800 is obviously clouded. Maybe you can't count white? Watch the video. No violence which you soothe with your "violence against one person". Turn your blind eye and put your head in the sand. 14k arrested and we're not doing enough. Capital taken with intent to murder. "damaged lectern".

I will ask it one more time. If this were you or your loved ones barricaded fearing for their lives in your house would you say no violence? Give your head a shake. Your arguments are weak. "I'm tired of the lefty babble" boo hoo. Cry yourself to sleep on your white tissues. It has nothing to do with the Capitol attack oh sorry "Occupation"

Hey let's talk about how the Capitol was taken by an angry mob looking for blood. But what about BLM? (make sure you say it in your whiniest baby voice). I'm tired. Waahhhhhh!!!!

Watch the video.

And I hate to even mention this...it needs to be in another thread.

Is there institutional racism in the US where people are treated differently based on their skin colour?
VS.
Was the election stolen?

Can you see the difference?

Last edited:
Lol...I’ve seen 1 report of a threat against pence, which likely happens daily in that country. Are you trying to peddle the idea that the mob was going to string up the Congress of the unites states from the capital rafters? :rolleyes:

What are the charges pending again?

Lol...I’ve seen 1 report of a threat against pence, which likely happens daily in that country. Are you trying to peddle the idea that the mob was going to string up the Congress of the unites states from the capital rafters? :rolleyes:

What are the charges pending again?
If the mob had gotten into the room with some of the of the big names like Pelosi and Pence and AOC....do you think they play paddy cake? A guy had zip tie hand cuffs.

Someone planted pipe bombs they think to pull some of the police away from the capital. You think they wanted to chat?

If the mob had gotten into the room with some of the of the big names like Pelosi and Pence and AOC....do you think they play paddy cake? A guy had zip tie hand cuffs.

Someone planted pipe bombs they think to pull some of the police away from the capital. You think they wanted to chat?
To be fair, we will probably never know. Yes, they were functioning as a mob which normally means they would go further than any individually would. It is a lot different chanting "hang biden" than it is actually pulling on the rope. It's like a dog chasing a rabbit. Much of the time when they catch it, they get a surprised look on their face and let it go unharmed. The thrill was in the chase, they don't need to follow through once the chase is over (and in the human case, many would explicitly not want to follow through).

You have quite the imagination.

Nope, they were after selfies and autographs for their social media accounts. Haven't you been paying attention?

Nope, they were after selfies and autographs for their social media accounts. Haven't you been paying attention?
i literally wrote that then said what's the point lol.

I like that this thread has gotten to the point where we should perhaps just ignore fundamentalist religious zealots that threaten to do something until after they actually do it.

Not all the mob were zealots...many were. Not all the mob had murderous intent. Many did. Why were they there?

Gee...I don't know but a lot of them had Trump flags for some odd reason.

You should read this fairy tale...it's full of pictures:

i don't know why you bother, it's not like you answer any of my questions. you are clearly just posting to enjoy your own content.

carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom