Biden presidency | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biden presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpoppa

Already answering the important question, what will you call the first lady if its a guy:

1610845985095.png

Huh? First lady gets @FlotusBiden.

Gentleman makes sense as that is the commonly used partner to lady. FGOTUS is rough to pronounce though.
Just call him the First Lad, then you can continue with FLOTUS.

Oh yay, ANOTHER thread in which we can all eventually (within about 10 responses) end up discussing the exact same things as the other 3 or 4 threads right now.

?

Maybe the forum should change its name to gta GTAUSPOLITICS, seems that gets more traffic than talking about motorcycles.

Maybe the forum should change its name to gta GTAUSPOLITICS, seems that gets more traffic than talking about motorcycles.

Maybe, just maybe...we could keep all the discussion related to the USA (which face it right now, is all on the exact same topic in the end) in a single thread vs eleventy hundred of them.

I blame the canadian winter.

Well, here come's the cheap labour for factory owners who want to cut wages. I hear there's several caravans headed for the U.S. border.

Biden To 'Immediately' Send Congress Bill That Would Offer Citizenship To 11 Million Illegals | ZeroHedge

Nice clickbait spin headline.

Most of these are the dreamers who have been in the USA effectively all their lives (brought by their parents and had no decision in the matter) and know no other country as home.

Most of them are are productive members of their society as well.

Last edited:
I dont know what this has to do with caravans

Guarantee he never read past the headline or has any clue as to the actual story (as per my last response) versus the hard-right opinion the headline fed him.

Case in point what’s wrong with the right anymore.

Guarantee he never read past the headline or has any clue as to the actual story (as per my last response) versus the hard-right opinion the headline fed him.

Case in point what’s wrong with the right anymore.
it's both sides, we can split hairs on how much/who/etc but the spin and exaggeration comes from all directions.

How many on here posting in the us threads are not born in this country?

usually the one defending this are the immigrants

How many on here posting in the us threads are not born in this country?

usually the one defending this are the immigrants

This is why no one wants to ride with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom