Best sport touring bikes for long distance | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best sport touring bikes for long distance

Recommend what you ride, regardless of if it’s what the OP was asking about or not.
aprilia tuono is always the right answer.

Think I can find a 50/50 tire in 200/55?
One can pray. Probably wouldn’t want that wide of a tire for mud? But what do I know.

Did you buy this? It's no longer available.
Not me, but it was priced to move for sure. After seeing that grey/black one earlier (which is still for sale), I am hoping for that colour scheme w/ lower mileage. Apparently that GT model comes with a few other things I would like, including upgraded seat, larger hard cases, led fog lights, crash bars and taller windscreen. I'd prefer a 2015+ model if I can get it, but would buy an older one w/ low mileage that has been serviced properly.

Not me, but it was priced to move for sure. After seeing that grey/black one earlier (which is still for sale), I am hoping for that colour scheme w/ lower mileage. Apparently that GT model comes with a few other things I would like, including upgraded seat, larger hard cases, led fog lights, crash bars and taller windscreen. I'd prefer a 2015+ model if I can get it, but would buy an older one w/ low mileage that has been serviced properly.
Have you still got your bike?

Have you still got your bike?
I do. I might just keep it and put on knobby tires for off road exploring, since it has a ton of upgrades to it and runs like a champ. Every time I ride it, I'm really happy to have it.

If it was me i would not be looking to buy a bike in this market, Hard to get the deal you're looking for.

You're bike looks like was set perfect for long haul tours, Why are you looking to replace it?

If it was me i would not be looking to buy a bike in this market, Hard to get the deal you're looking for.

You're bike looks like was set perfect for long haul tours, Why are you looking to replace it?
read the first post my guy!

More power, adjustable suspension, traction control and cruise control are some of the biggest reasons. In my first 5 years of riding I tried out 6 bikes. In the 13 years after, only the 650 Strom. Life is short, so time to switch it up!

More power, adjustable suspension, traction control and cruise control are some of the biggest reasons. In my first 5 years of riding I tried out 6 bikes. In the 13 years after, only the 650 Strom. Life is short, so time to switch it up!
dont forget sexyness

Does anyone know what years the Multistrada came in black/grey, instead of the red or white?
I didn't know they even came in black, and wasn't sure if that's been available throughout the model years or only the older models (2014 and older). I saw this as a recent ad for a 2013 model and like this colour much better.
View attachment 48529
Grey option was 2014 and earlier and again 2017 later (replaced in the middle years with white). AFAIK the GT model just comes in the grey. Just a suggestion, you could contact Ginny or someone else at GPBikes and let them know what you're looking for. They have some sources (including owners they know are considering selling/upgrading to new but still debating) that they can call to find the bike you want.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom