Best breakfast joints? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best breakfast joints?

Another vote for the Egg and I. Westtown on Locke is another good spot in Hamilton.

All these names of great b.fast places but no pics of food? or said b.fast? =/

Egg and I on HWY20 on the Mountain in Hamilton/Stoney Creek is great meet up spot for US runs or early rides along Ridge Road.
Decent food.

obviously this calls for a few group meets. would be great for a pre-ride.

I also have a soft spot for burger king breakfast. Those hash-brown chips :tongue9:

Does anyone do back bacon? I'm tired of this streaky ****. Back bacon is practically health food.

A good greasy spoon would be Ted's on Old Kingston Road @ Lawson Road in the east-end.

Occassions on Eastwood near Coxwell is another decent greasy spoon. But they don't open until 10:00 for breakfast.

Mains Mansion http://www.mainsmansion.com/menu.html

Cora's prices but much better quality ingredients, fruits, etc.

I'm jotting down these suggestions and will find one that's approx. 90-120 minutes away and make that a destination ride one of these mornings :)

I'm going to throw in Steves, it's just above the 401 on Bathurst, bacon done right!

If your traveling out east, the Railside in Port Hope (peter street) is amazing! I usually travel out of TO and have bfast there, then head north, and have lunch at a restaurant by the lift lock in Buckhorn. Good rides!

If you are really hungry the Hot House Cafe. I Would not be riding after.

http://www.hothousecafe.com/brunch.html

+1 ... taking the mom-in-law there for birthday brunch this month ... :)

If your traveling out east, the Railside in Port Hope (peter street) is amazing! I usually travel out of TO and have bfast there, then head north, and have lunch at a restaurant by the lift lock in Buckhorn. Good rides!
.. sounds like a decent route. :)

For Durham riders, check out EggsCrepes (Highway 2 in Courtice just West of Harmony Road on the south side). BIG breakfasts and not too expensive.

Eeeeeeeeew..... to the folks that are pushing the Egg and I.

The place is a grease pit. When my eggs show up real shiny and glistening in the light, then I know Im in the wrong place.

Better choices in Hamilton area would be Bedrock Bistro, or even Wimpy's diner.

For those north of the GTA, Hot Stacks in Alliston.

Famous Sam's at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd, just off of the 404. And on Sunday mornings you'll see a LOT of bikes. Park around the back for the best spots.

Eeeeeeeeew..... to the folks that are pushing the Egg and I.

The place is a grease pit. When my eggs show up real shiny and glistening in the light, then I know Im in the wrong place.

Better choices in Hamilton area would be Bedrock Bistro, or even Wimpy's diner.

Haha after some nights I crave shiny glistening eggs! Bedrock bistro is decent too, haven't been there in awhile. Thanks.

Pitcher's in Gores Landing just above Rice Lake is a neat destination breakfast place. You can ride the Lakeshore route from Mill Street to Port Hope and then run up Rd 18 from Cobourg. After breakfast, follow the scenic drive along Rice Lake.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom