BARTZ Motorcycle Shop | GTAMotorcycle.com

BARTZ Motorcycle Shop

Domon

Site Supporter
Anyone use this shop for there motorcycle needs they are really close to my house and wanted to know if anyone has taken there bike here?

I thought the address was familiar. There is a whole lot of history with shops in that building. Envy rides was there and went bankrupt. Cycle World West moved in there. Apparently Bart was running things for CWW? Sounds like he spun up his own store?

I thought the address was familiar. There is a whole lot of history with shops in that building. Envy rides was there and went bankrupt. Cycle World West moved in there. Apparently Bart was running things for CWW? Sounds like he spun up his own store?

I don't remember Cycle World West ever being there after they closed their Dundas location. I do remember Envy Rides, though by the time I heard about them, they had just closed.

I don't remember Cycle World West ever being there after they closed their Dundas location. I do remember Envy Rides, though by the time I heard about them, they had just closed.
I never went there when it was CWW. I just saw this.

Cousin did his chain, tires, and oil change there 2 years ago and was happy.

I called a few times but Bart was so busy he couldn’t accommodate me. By the time they had a slot for me I got the work done elsewhere.

I never went there when it was CWW. I just saw this.

Oh, I think I got it now:

The original Cycle World had West (Dundas/Kipling) and East (Sheppard/McCowan) locations.
They closed and sold their name and the East location to another company which became Cycle World Superstore.
Cycle World Superstore later opened Cycle World West at the former Envy Rides and hired Bart from Parker Brothers to run it.
And now it's Bartz.

Oh, I think I got it now:

The original Cycle World had West (Dundas/Kipling) and East (Sheppard/McCowan) locations.
They closed and sold their name and the East location to another company which became Cycle World Superstore.
Cycle World Superstore later opened Cycle World West at the former Envy Rides and hired Bart from Parker Brothers to run it.
And now it's Bartz.
Where did Dan from Parker Brothers go?
I think he is at some bike shop but not sure where.
I know he opened his own shop in Milton in the mid 2000's but that was short lived I think.

More from his page:

Bart

Owner ~ Business Manager ~ Lead Technician

Bart started out in the Service Department with Motorcycle Superstore back in 2005 on River Street. He continued to work in Service at the new Cycle World Superstore when the store moved to the East end, after which he became Co-Owner and Business Manager at the new Cycle World West (CWW) from 2011 to 2014.

He has now gone out on his own for 2015 under the shop name BARTZ Motorcycle Shop at the same Mississauga location.

There, he is responsible for the day-to-day operations and is the Lead Motorcycle Technician. He is happy to share his extensive motorcycle racing experience, as well as fix any type of motorcycle, regardless how old it is.

Back
Top Bottom