Armed Muslim Terrorist taken over federal building | GTAMotorcycle.com

Armed Muslim Terrorist taken over federal building

SO SORRY! these are not terrorists just, some white guys urging other white guys to take up arms and join them, can some one please delete this thread.

Where do you get the "Muslim" part of the story from?

From what I read they are supporting father and son ranchers who've received a harsh sentence for arson (setting illegal brush fires). I think it's revealing that they misspelled the family's name on a protest sign!

This is obviously a group of survivalist types using this case as a launch pad to bring their own political agenda into the spotlight. BTW I wouldn't call them terrorists either as nobody is being threatened or in fear for their lives. Just a bunch of ****** of old white guys, basically the cause of the rot in America today, as this expose talks about briefly: http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/02/us/zakaria-white-middle-class/index.html​

They're using violence in a bid to incite fear and terror into the population? Yeah ok. I think terrorism is a catch-all term these days... stealing a coke from a gas station is the next bar.

A bunch of guys with guns (likely big guns if it's anything like the Bundy Ranch scenario in Nevada) storming a government building (albeit remote) to promote their political views... Sounds like terrorism to me.

I agree that the term terrorism is used too much as a catchall in the media, same with the counter word hero, but this is pretty clear cut.

Lol this was meant to be a joke I already know it's not Muslim related. I was just making a joke on how different things get narrated when it's white folks doing it

According to Federal Law, 18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines domestic terrorism as activities with the following three characteristics:

• Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

(link)

Attempts to influence the policy of the government by intimidation, as this group appears to be doing, are by definition terrorism.

Having said that, there is a significant population in the US that believes the right to bear arms includes the right to defend themselves against a tyrannical government. I'm not sure there's a legal definition of "tyrannical" in the federal code (and I doubt due-process when it comes to federal land and arson counts as "tyranny") which means these folks are on thin legal ground.

They claim they can stay there for years. I wonder where they'll get food and water and what they'll do for sanitation as I expect the government to blockade the "fort".

Reminds me of this:

218_9.jpg

I have seen this type of post on a couple of boards . OP must be bored .

Nothing to see here move along . :rolleyes:

I have seen this type of post on a couple of boards . OP must be bored .

Nothing to see here move along . :rolleyes:

It was a joke post , I was trying to needle the the anti Muslim gang we have on Gtam that would have jumped all over this if it were Muslims that did it.

Not funny.
Big fail then tried to back pedal and failed even more. Muslim taking a building = Terrorism, White guys taken a building = Nothing to see here, erase thread.

No but they are white Christians, so not really terrorist!

They're not smart enough to be terrorists.

"A completely uninhabited log cabin in the middle of butt ******* nowhere. The reason there's been no Federal Response is because no one wants to drive out there. They've effectively removed themselves from society and the possibility of really doing any damage to anything but trees." - Curtis Hine

Lol this was meant to be a joke I already know it's not Muslim related. I was just making a joke on how different things get narrated when it's white folks doing it

You should have used the sarcasm font but I get your point.

For white guys they will negotiate and wait it out. For others they send in a drone.

Not too bright for the occupiers. No hostages, building out in the middle of nowhere. Self made shooting gallery with themselves as targets.

Blockade, shut off all utilities, jam communications and blast rap and middle eastern music at them 24/7. They'll come out.

Back
Top Bottom