Argh,so now i'm a racist. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Argh,so now i'm a racist.

Go to an auction anywhere in the west end and you're going to be bidding against Mennonites. Their auction tactics are............interesting.
And watching them pay.not uncommon for them to pull out a roll of $1,000 bills the size of your fist.

And watching them pay.not uncommon for them to pull out a roll of $1,000 bills the size of your fist.
Again, so what! I know people like that from all kids of different walks of life, carrying cash has nothing to do with ones religious beliefs or garb.

You're not being racist you just have issues with some other peoples existence. Mennonite isn't even a race of people, it's a church group.

So what? They are just ordinary people, why should I not be bidding against them in a public auction :unsure:

Did I say you shouldn't be bidding against them?

I'm guessing Rick knows what I'm talking about. You don't.

Did I say you shouldn't be bidding against them?

I'm guessing Rick knows what I'm talking about. You don't.
Oh so you are referring to their auction tactics :/ no I did not pick up on that, I didn't realize that was even a religious thing.

some brands of them don't believe in banks and insurance etc

so yes, they go to auctions with cash
you know you're bidding against them by their dress
the paper bag of cash does not affect the outcome of the bidding
auctioneer doesn't care how they get paid

it's not a tactic, it's just how they handle transactions

Must feed the pigs rocks before being weighed for market :LOL: or startle the horses during intense bidding

What’s interesting about their tactics? I’ve never been to an auction so genuinely curious.

It's a co-operative effort. The entire posse will be there. If they see a machine they like during viewing, they surround it and any English that want to get a close look at it have to fight their way to it, and they're pretty militant/ignorant about preventing it. And hygiene before the auction is frowned upon (another tactic). If you do manage to get an up close look at the machine, it's been a rather funky experience for you.

Must feed the pigs rocks before being weighed for market :LOL: or startle the horses during intense bidding
No different then the butchers pumping meat full of water so it’s heavier and they make more. Ridiculous how much water comes out from some hams.

It's a co-operative effort. The entire posse will be there. If they see a machine they like during viewing, they surround it and any English that want to get a close look at it have to fight their way to it, and they're pretty militant/ignorant about preventing it. And hygiene before the auction is frowned upon (another tactic). If you do manage to get an up close look at the machine, it's been a rather funky experience for you.
:LOL: I would have so much fun with that.

I wonder if that will change with Covid restrictions and social distancing requirements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys aren't racists, your prejudiced bigots. Its a bit different but telling. Your ignorant and misinformed about others faith, beliefs and culture.

:LOL: Oh go on, no generation of homo sapien that ever came before us had any different attitude. It's human nature, if you want to change it you're going to need a new species.

This thread derail reminded me of that show on TV...something about an Mennonite Mafia in Ontario...PURE.

Back
Top Bottom