Aprillia RS 660 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprillia RS 660

That's a pretty standard seat height. GSX-S1000 is 32.1". Aside from tall adventure bikes, width of the bike and seat probably makes more difference to getting a foot down solidly...

^ this
inline 4s be fat

That's a pretty standard seat height. GSX-S1000 is 32.1". Aside from tall adventure bikes, width of the bike and seat probably makes more difference to getting a foot down solidly...
Yeah I know but I'd just prefer lower on the next bike (eg. almost bought a leftover 2020 Triumph Street Twin yesterday and it's 29.5") ... nevertheless, as you allude to, best to sit on one and see first hand.

Seat height (32.2") is still higher than I'd prefer for my 31" inseam but I like the light weight of it and she's a beauty. Curious what the Tuono version will look like.
How tall are you? I'm 6'1", my inseam is in that ballpark, and never once have I ever thought "this seat is too high" on a bike. I'm not being critical, I'm just surprised

How tall are you? I'm 6'1", my inseam is in that ballpark, and never once have I ever thought "this seat is too high" on a bike. I'm not being critical, I'm just surprised
5'7"

30" pants are always a tad too short while 32 a tad too long so went with 31"

I get the balls of my feet down no problem and I've never though about the GSX being too tall for me until I ventured off familiar roads and well, let's just say that when the slope of the road is not as you expect it and you go to put said ball of your foot down and realize that the ground isn't where you think it'll be that unfortunate things can happen - that's when I realized it'd be nice to have a lower seat height. ;)

Saw my first one in the wild today. Nice looking bike. It was parked so I didn't get to hear it. I still think I like the blue but it is hard to complain about the classic black.

20210516-163254.jpg

Saw my first one in the wild today. Nice looking bike. It was parked so I didn't get to hear it. I still think I like the blue but it is hard to complain about the classic black.

20210516-163254.jpg

that seat doe :love:
Very inviting

$14758+

$14,058+

Wondering how much fairing needs to be removed for oil change :)

Makes me kinda consider grabbing one and getting back into track days again.

Sent from my Chesterfield using my thumbs

14k? I thought it was like 10k for the tuono

you can almost get an 1100 for that much

Aprilia Canada still says $13.5k MSRP for the RS and $10.5k for the baby Tuono, but apparently the demand is high and supply low, so either Two Wheel or Aprilia have 'adjusted' the price...
im sure its two wheel, manufacturers arent small time vendors who will jack the price at a moments notice because a ship got stuck or demand is high

Back
Top Bottom