Aprillia RS 660 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aprillia RS 660

Hold on, the Tuono 660 MSRP is $3000 less than the RS660? What did they cut besides the fairings? That's rhetorical - I'm about to Google.

It's actually closer to about $1000 cad difference between the two. the Tuono is missing the up and down quickshifter, less adjustability in the front forks and no IMU so the rider aids are less advanced and you cant turn off the wheelie control independently of the traction control. Also no cornering headlights without the IMU. Good news is that the IMU and quickshifter are each ~$200 USD options so you'll get all the features of the RS if you buy the both of them.

Yes, what I meant is that someone made a mistake and put the USD price on the Canadian site. If you go to the US site, it has the same price - $10,499.
doesnt come outright and say its USD...
and the website pricing for other models is in line with what you see at the dealers...(Shiver 900 for example)

Im gonna go with two wheeled being stupid in this case

View attachment 48853

Two wheel is definitely over charging. I paid$14750 before tax at VOS for my gold RS which is an extra 200$ for that colour way and they're charging the same amount for the purple RS. Looks like they're doing the same thing with the Tuono too.
They called that gold? Interesting. Congrats on a cool bike.

They called that gold? Interesting. Congrats on a cool bike.
looks like the BMW 'puke' colour, which i kinda dig in person if i'm honest.

Austin-Yellow-BMW-F82-M4-On-VMR-V710-Wheels-In-Matte-Black-6.jpg

I don't hate it and I like that is is different but I expected it would called xxx green. I really like the blue/purple whatever they call that colour.
Speak of the devil, just popped up on the IG feed.

5E8DB5A3-37AF-49D0-BEA9-8DC0A7BFE21E.jpeg

Hold on, the Tuono 660 MSRP is $3000 less than the RS660? What did they cut besides the fairings? That's rhetorical - I'm about to Google.
Someone already said, higher handlebars, no qs, no imu, something different in the forks. Also missing plastic by your knee.

Someone already said, higher handlebars, no as, no imu, something different in the forks. Also missing plastic by your knee.
We all know how expensive Japanese plastic is. Can you imagine Italian plastic???!

oh ****, I don’t want to look at German plastic now. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: LBV
Someone already said, higher handlebars, no qs, no imu, something different in the forks. Also missing plastic by your knee.

Yes, I knew about those. I thought they made more changes in the final production version and lowered the price, but it's just an error on their web page.

Back
Top Bottom