Anything to see up past Barrie? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anything to see up past Barrie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50930
  • Start date
I guess people no longer recognize or remember the hellscape that was 48,12,69, before the 400 came along.
Okay, after a conversation with my dad to better understand this statement, I now realize you probably meant a specific version/stretch of the 400 north of Barrie. The way I initially interpreted it just stopped me in my tracks

If you go past Barrie, be sure you are armed.

If the hungry bears and wolves don’t get you, biting flies and mosquitos can take a pound of flesh and blood each day.

Some roads are dangerously twisty, many are not even paved. You can’t use a Hilton’s Card, nobody sells beard oil, and Starbucks are a days ride apart.

Map to guide your travels into the abyss

1627700737362.png

Roads. Good roads. Lots and lots of good roads. There must be something off to the side to look at too.

nah, no one outside of GTA knows what Etobicoke or Brampton is.
Only people in Toronto care, to everyone else it’s Toronto. As it should be, well Etobicoke anyways.

Brampton is just known as “stay far away”.

Only people in Toronto care, to everyone else it’s Toronto. As it should be, well Etobicoke anyways.

Brampton is just known as “stay far away”.
on the plus side, we have no cyclists or protests, we have yet to find anyone brave enough to hit the streets.

If you do go up north, watch for this stuff. It got dropped off on my doorstep last night. IMG_1097.JPG

Back
Top Bottom