Anyone shoot at Target sports? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone shoot at Target sports?

ABadjusterrider_5

Just wondering if I wanted to wander in there with a few rifles I personally own and shoot for the day, do they allow that? Can I just buy a day pass and some ammo?
Sorry I am new to the shooting world and I apologize if this is a stupid question.....

Just wondering if I wanted to wander in there with a few rifles I personally own and shoot for the day, do they allow that? Can I just buy a day pass and some ammo?
Sorry I am new to the shooting world and I apologize if this is a stupid question.....

$40 for a day pass. Its a small indoor range and they have restrictions on what you can and cannot shoot.
Things are overpriced there as well as the staff is a little on the stuck up side.
Id recommend you go to silverdale instead, 20 bucks and you have plenty of outdoor space. Much less crowded and laid back atmosphere I usually go to silverdale on the weekends in the evening 5-8 or so, usually there's barely anyone there at that time. If you wanna come down there sometime i'd be more than happy to show you around.

LOL $40 passes thats insane. They really are money hungry over there. Did you see their ammo prices for rentals?? Lunatics.

Silverdale is indeed 10x better but its on the other side of the world

LOL $40 passes thats insane. They really are money hungry over there. Did you see their ammo prices for rentals?? Lunatics.

Silverdale is indeed 10x better but its on the other side of the world

ya its a bit of a drive but worth it. if you're in etobicoke its 100k to silverdale, 50 to target.
silverdale is 225 a year, target is 700+ lol

$40 for a day pass. Its a small indoor range and they have restrictions on what you can and cannot shoot.
Things are overpriced there as well as the staff is a little on the stuck up side.
Id recommend you go to silverdale instead, 20 bucks and you have plenty of outdoor space. Much less crowded and laid back atmosphere I usually go to silverdale on the weekends in the evening 5-8 or so, usually there's barely anyone there at that time. If you wanna come down there sometime i'd be more than happy to show you around.

Last time I was there, they had the gate shut. I tried to get in, the kids behind the desk couldn't be bothered

Just remember that Silverdale is only open for walk-ins on the weekends.

If shooting handgun the minimum is 25yd, but for rifles you can go out to 200yd!

Side note, check out http://canadiangunnutz.com/ if you have not already!

I go to the Silverdale range probably 2 to 3 times a month, $20 for the day and everyone is nice and friendly, people let u try their guns etc etc.

Target Sports is insanity, before i found out about silverdale me and a bud wanted to pop in and shoot some of my friends 22's...they LAUGHED at us at assuming we can call with less than 2 weeks notice to try and come in....

Just remember that Silverdale is only open for walk-ins on the weekends.

If shooting handgun the minimum is 25yd, but for rifles you can go out to 200yd!

Side note, check out http://canadiangunnutz.com/ if you have not already!

The combat range is where you wanna shoot handguns. You gotta do TDSA coursework to be allowed in though. I only shoot there, personally.

Last time I was there, they had the gate shut. I tried to get in, the kids behind the desk couldn't be bothered

If the gate is up then you swipe your members badge. If you're not a member and the gates up, you're there on the wrong day.

If the gate is up then you swipe your members badge. If you're not a member and the gates up, you're there on the wrong day.

I guess they don't want new customers?? Oh well...

actually, they dont. Membership has been closed until October. Sat/Sun till 5 pm is still okay for walk-ons

Rockerguy are you talking about Silverdale or Target Sports?

At Silverdale, the gate is closed when its members-only shooting (weekdays). In my previous experience, if you go on a weekday and ask real nice at the front, they'll let you pay the $20 and go in as a guest anyways... just don't get into the habit of it. And yes their memberships are closed, they're full.

Rockerguy are you talking about Silverdale or Target Sports?

At Silverdale, the gate is closed when its members-only shooting (weekdays). In my previous experience, if you go on a weekday and ask real nice at the front, they'll let you pay the $20 and go in as a guest anyways... just don't get into the habit of it. And yes their memberships are closed, they're full.

Target

Yeah I figured as much.

I think some of the responders thought you were talking about Silverdale.

Target sucks and its overpriced. Not much else can be said.

They don't allow what I have (7.62x39) so I'll be going where my baby and I are welcome :cool:

They don't allow what I have (7.62x39) so I'll be going where my baby and I are welcome :cool:

Go away child killer, why would anybody want a 7.62?? sheesh :rolleyes:

Go away child killer, why would anybody want a 7.62?? sheesh :rolleyes:

To prevent you capitalist, imperialist pigs from enslaving the People :cool:

Back
Top Bottom