Anyone running a 2nd cooling fan? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone running a 2nd cooling fan?

Nevermind. I think I found my solution. But interested anyway to see how other people have their fans mounted.

I practice riding in a lot. Slow speed stuff, which means I don't get the additional cooling by way of air flow. The 2nd fan will allow me to ride the bike however I want without the worry of possibility overheating.

Only problem with a second fan and lots of slow speed riding, is that you can draw too many amps and run the battery down. Then if you shut it down with the battery low, it won't start.

Only problem with a second fan and lots of slow speed riding, is that you can draw too many amps and run the battery down. Then if you shut it down with the battery low, it won't start.

kill the head light and run the second fan.

KURO---> Have you tried a fan by -pass? and keep the primary fan on all the time?

Oh good point. Hadn't thought of that. It'll have a toggle.

Interesting, perhaps I'll add a toggle for my headlights too.

kill the head light and run the second fan.

KURO---> Have you tried a fan by -pass? and keep the primary fan on all the time?

Nope, I wanted max cooling and I already bought the 2nd fan. Dunno how big of a diff this'll make.

Back
Top Bottom