Anyone know honest vet in richmond hill area? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know honest vet in richmond hill area?

LiNK666

I hate ********* vets who try to upsell and make more by saying things we don't need. I wanted to get a shot and told them that I only needed the shot for my dog. Didn't need a checkup since it had been done a few months ago. They did the checkup and charged me for it.

I won't be going back to them.

http://www.bayviewwoodsanimalhospital.com

Leslie and Major Mac. I took my male to get neutered. Best prices I could find for his age and size.

Edit: Dog's wound got an infection after the surgery, antibiotics were prescribed on a follow up visit. I was only charged for the antibiotics, not the follow up visit.

Last edited:
I hate ********* vets who try to upsell and make more by saying things we don't need. I wanted to get a shot and told them that I only needed the shot for my dog. Didn't need a checkup since it had been done a few months ago. They did the checkup and charged me for it.

Never saw the need for shots with my dogs. Just health problems waiting to happen with that crap. Feed raw and work the aniamls like they should be.

Never saw the need for shots with my dogs. Just health problems waiting to happen with that crap. Feed raw and work the aniamls like they should be.
I needed for pet smart doggy day care.
http://www.bayviewwoodsanimalhospital.com

Leslie and Major Mac. I took my male to get neutered. Best prices I could find for his age and size.

Edit: Dog's wound got an infection after the surgery, antibiotics were prescribed on a follow up visit. I was only charged for the antibiotics, not the follow up visit.

That's close to me thanks. I went to Bayview and major mac hospital. What a ****** bag of a place. Never going back!

I hope you didn't pay that bill

I hope you didn't pay that bill

+1

you can counter by stating you never wanted those service. I wish i know a vet near your area but i don't. I go to one here in scarb. My vet owns a few dogs and recommends not taking unnecessary shots. gl

Another option is searching for an emergency vet office in your area. They sometimes take you for regular visits. My first rescue, snatched a chicken wing off my sons plate a few years ago and they gave me advice over the phone without charge. When my chihuahua passed the emergency vet was wonderful. Sammy was crying with each breath and when i arrived at 4:30 in the am they gave him something for pain and he settled and rested in my arms until his last breath. Good luck, all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom