Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

Sorry about last night guys... I will set something up when the weather clears.

Which of you D-bags are down for a ride tomorrow? Im gunna be off at 1:30 but I will hit the gym quick, so say 2:30-3ish...

hey anything up for later today looking for some peeps to ride with my old crew got nailed last year doing stupid ****
sports bike and harley here so doesnt matter what the group rides im 29 and 5 min north of wonderland

I live on the boarder of "North of steeles" Steeles and Leslie, i am a newb rider who rides a 250 kawi, i am looking for people to show em the ropes and what not, no hwy yet as i am still not that fast,

pm me if anyone would like to ride pm me please, i don't mind going to York regionm, last night i took a trip to leslie and Major mac

thanks

Dave

anyone wanna ride today send me a pm lets ride

buy a damn gps
Why bro? I just text this dude and he gives me detailed directions lol.Riding after work today? Picked up a gopro I wanna test out

Got a half day tomorrow, yay long weekend.Thinkin about riding out to hockley early afternoon (1230-2) untill whenever.Anyone else got the day/afternoon off to ride tomorrow?

Everybody watch out. Pigs are out in full force for the weekend.

What rides are going down?

Everybody watch out. Pigs are out in full force for the weekend.

What rides are going down?

ya any rides homie im bored lol

Anyone hitting up the sportbike event in parry sound next weekend??

ROC DA BLOCK event today. I am hearing big thingz about it. Who's in ? Meet up at Dufferin / Langstaff Timmies for 1 pm.

Got a half day at work, going up to royal distributing to get some stuff, leaving aurora around 3 pm me if interested gonna take some nice roads so its not highway there highway back

I'm interested...........where and when??
Welcome to the 2011 Anyone in Northern GTA III thread. This thread is for anyone in Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Vaughan, Newmarket..

Of course we welcome anyone, we aren't going to say who can or can not come,as long as you have a bike of some sort, at least a 125cc I would think. Also we do not care where you are coming from, as long as your goal is to RIDE... There will be experienced riders and leaders in these rides, as well as beginners, so the pace will be discussed when rides are being created. Also for anyone wanting to come with an M1, each ride will specify what hwy routes (if any) will limit involvement. The rides are usually +10-15. There will be no promotion of illegal or dangerous behavior on these rides, as the goal is to have fun, not to put others in danger.

Let the planning begin, and ride safe everyone. :race:

Where is the meeting point and when, I'm a new rider, so this will be my first ride with a group......if you'll have me:(

Where is the meeting point and when, I'm a new rider, so this will be my first ride with a group......if you'll have me:(

This group is in need of new leadership.

Like many of the great groups that carried over from past seasons, the main organizers have moved on from this group. I have to say though that this group was the best out there for new riders back in its day.

This group is in need of new leadership.

Like many of the great groups that carried over from past seasons, the main organizers have moved on from this group. I have to say though that this group was the best out there for new riders back in its day.

+1. You had to dig deep to get this thread back from the brink.

Back
Top Bottom