Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

Thanks for the ride Holmes. Awesome weekday ride!! can't wait for the next one. Good to meet u all!!

That was a great day.. super tired heading down the 400 though. I also did an extra 50k or so because I got separated lol. It was tons of fun getting the texts and chasing you guys down tho! on my 250! Booyah :D

What 250? it was all SS's today? Did I miss something?

Thanks for the ride Holmes. Awesome weekday ride!! can't wait for the next one. Good to meet u all!!

You are very welcome sir.

Great ride boys, Im glad to see that many (8) riders show up. Thats the most I have led, I hope the route, pace and signalling was good for y'all. Look forward to riding with y'all again

Great ride! Awesome pace, great route its a shame I had to leave at mussleman, ended up just riding 2up with my girl all night anyways.

Can't wait to go again, promise ill come for the whole route next time lol

sounds like a ride I would like to get on work & kids depending there are too many pages for me to trawl through can someone PM times locations etc

Great ride! Awesome pace, great route its a shame I had to leave at mussleman, ended up just riding 2up with my girl all night anyways.

Can't wait to go again, promise ill come for the whole route next time lol

And bring some damn gear next time!

sounds like a ride I would like to get on work & kids depending there are too many pages for me to trawl through can someone PM times locations etc

would you like us to help you wipe too??

Lol was I to squid for you prostars? the pace we were goin prob wasn't the best idea. But hey roadrash scars look bad *** right :p. Next time full gear and full time lol.

Can't wait to go again, sooner then later I hope.

Lol was I to squid for you prostars? the pace we were goin prob wasn't the best idea. But hey roadrash scars look bad *** right :p. Next time full gear and full time lol.

Can't wait to go again, sooner then later I hope.

Plenty more coming brother!

Wow its hot today, I hate how I'm stuck at work right now

I wanna ride to a beach!

Last edited:
Ya, me too. I just brought the bike out today (don't ask me why I've been waiting so long, I have no justifiable reasoning). I'd like to join you guys on a ride if that's cool.

Hi All, I like to join this group. I'm in Oak Ridges; hope to see some of you in the next group ride. Cheers! Ebi

Hi All, I like to join this group. I'm in Oak Ridges; hope to see some of you in the next group ride. Cheers! Ebi

Ya, me too. I just brought the bike out today (don't ask me why I've been waiting so long, I have no justifiable reasoning). I'd like to join you guys on a ride if that's cool.

Well then you would have to go through the initiation process...

Going for a rip at 5ish. Tims in aurora. Will update

Back
Top Bottom