Anyone in Northern GTA III | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone in Northern GTA III

Thanks Dave. Nice route, I think we will have to run that a few more times.

Thanks to justins rear tire for throwing a snake at my face!

Thanks 7up was a nice ride. . . I think I had too much fun on the ride home ;)

Pictures!
The start.
DSC_0842.jpg

first break
DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg

Lunch
DSC_0868.jpg

The hooligan in his disguise :)
DSC_0869.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0885.jpg

Random guys
DSC_0895.jpg

This is not all us, there were just some other bikers there during this break.
DSC_0894.jpg

Last edited:
arrrrrh. looks like i missed a great run. Damnit, im not gonna try to find someone to cover my shift anymore when its Dave's run. Im just gonna call in sick. LoL..

Ya thanks for the ride. Nice to meet some new people. Peter, Ian and Matt(?). I ran out of gas in north Barrie and had to coast/
Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express
Is this Brad? I was waiting for you to alert me on your gas condition. When you took the lead, I was anticipating that we would hop off the highway for gas. My fuel light came on at ~280 clicks and, shortly after, I lost you guys. So I coasted at an easy 100 kph until I reached the first gas stn which was a Petro Canada. I filled up with 15L which tells me that I still had about 36 kms to spare before I run out of gas.
Glad to hear you made it back safely and hope to see you again sometime.

Riding aurora/sville/king tonight after 530. Let me know if you're coming up.

Riding aurora/sville/king tonight after 530. Let me know if you're coming up.
Additional people welcome? Where you guys meeting and what time? Not familiar with Aurora and King City, I'm at 404 and Elgin Mills, so I'd be taking the 404 northbound to come.

Last edited:
Additional people welcome? Where you guys meeting and what time? Not familiar with Aurora and King City, I'm at 404 and Elgin Mills, so I'd be taking the 404 northbound to come.

Meet me at timmies at Golflinks and Yonge in Aurora. Cant miss it.

Ok, on Sunday there were a bunch of guys that showed up that (correct me if I am wrong) are not signed up on the forum. Clearly y'all are watching it though, so why not support the forum and sign up... maybe even post!!!

Ill try and get there by then if ur cool with new faces....:cool:

I hate new faces... but I'll deal with it.

Im off work at 530, going there for a coffee then rolling out once I have enough nicotine and caffeine in my system to stop me from killing retard cagers..... god its been a long day

my bike looks goooood!

GOPR1206.jpg

I'm gonna try and make it if.

A) my bike isn't to messed up (running a bit sluggish because of a much needed valve adjustment, and a bit scared of ding more damage if I keep riding)

B) ditch the ball and chain lol (was supposed to take her to see xmen tonight)

I'm gonna try and make it if.

A) my bike isn't to messed up (running a bit sluggish because of a much needed valve adjustment, and a bit scared of ding more damage if I keep riding)

B) ditch the ball and chain lol (was supposed to take her to see xmen tonight)

HA!

yo dont hate, its supposed to be a good movie lol

ill be there, got some time lol

Last edited:
Great ride boys, Im glad to see that many (8) riders show up. Thats the most I have led, I hope the route, pace and signalling was good for y'all. Look forward to riding with y'all again

That was a great day.. super tired heading down the 400 though. I also did an extra 50k or so because I got separated lol. It was tons of fun getting the texts and chasing you guys down tho! on my 250! Booyah :D

Back
Top Bottom