Anyone else out still riding on the nice days? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone else out still riding on the nice days?

PhinX404

Rode in to work today because its still a nice day considering its Nov 26 and I didn't see a single bike on the road. Usually see about 15-20 on my travels in.

Going out today for a ride. Likely the last one this year.

I would have rode today; would have been the last ride to work of the year for sure... enjoy it!

I live on a small court that doesn't get salted and is usually one of the last to get plowed. Once the snow and ice stick around, I can't even walk my bike out to the clean main road - it's too slippery. So until my street is too icy to get my bike out, I'll be riding pretty much every day.

Glad I'm not that only one out still riding! I want to ride once in December just to say i could while being realist at the same time. If salt or sand is out then I won't be.

My first street bike ride was in late January. Crazy beautiful weather for Toronto. Otherwise, it's the Shane Kingsley way--ride until the roads get icy.

I just had to ride today, just not ready to say goodbye quite yet.

Will be making a coffee and fuel run before noon. Gotta top up the petrol tank with Shell premium.

I've been riding every year till mid December the latest, last year my last ride was Dec 24th- it was like 10c. I never put the bike away till the first major snow fall, why would you if you have a garage?

My commute is like 30 k each way Scarborough to Downtown- rode yesterday and today into work. Rode majority of November, only the days where they called heavy rain or cold/frost and black ice in the morning are the ones I skip. Last week I did however get caught off guard with the rain mid-week, but it was alright not too cold. This November has been a blessing.

Rode the bike into work today. Hoping for a few more days before salt/sand/ice/snow shut it down for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rode yesterday but not yet today. If I get off work early enough, I'll be out there. I'm really enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom