Any Young Riders Or Groups?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Young Riders Or Groups??

Will do, just gotta get 7 exams outta the way in the next 3 days. I was looking into Forks ,never been, sometime next week (wed / thursday)...

Last edited:
im young, im right, im flashy, im fly.. so fly im about to take off .. now O is the R n B, the hip hop, thats me..

ok for real .. lets set up a youngings ride! where we can be squids and all

Time and place?

I behave like I'm 18. Can I come?
LOL

lol^^^^

fine with me

someone text me with your name on the fourm i ride everyday and will be out until it starts raining,

but lets get numbers together so we cna meet up when it isnt raining this week.

pm me for my number ;)

Last edited:
lol^^^^

fine with me

someone text me with your name on the fourm i ride everyday and will be out until it starts raining,

but lets get numbers together so we cna meet up when it isnt raining this week.

i hope no perverts take this...

*** *** **** and your talking to Lucasso

Dude seriously take your number down quick... PM people your info. instead. ANYONE can access that right now... even guests...

are you sure you are a 19 year old male? almost sounds like you might be him...-->
creepy_old_man_TRUTH_RAGE-s170x174-77735.gif

im a 19 year old male with a mind like that guy ^^^^^

i got a shi t ton of popsicles for anyone who wants to come check out my basement ;)

I'm 18 and in burlington anytime you want to go for a ride im down. send me a pm if you want my cell/bbm pin.

i'd be down ! 22 here. in scarbs

lol, does any of you younglings know where to go? or where the good roads are?

im 20 here, fourth year riding.. defenetly down for a ride aaaaanywere :)
lets setup a day and time? prefferably saturday? or friday after 6? working full time :S
a good meeting spot could be, Yorkdale mall?? its the centre for GTA pretty much

but anyways, feel free to contact me at 416-pm-me :) lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom