Any Young Riders Or Groups?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Young Riders Or Groups??

SeanB

Not that I dont like ridin with you older fellas! Cause I sure do enjoy riding with my dad and his friends its lots of fun. I was just curious if there is any young guys here who get together at all for some rides? I have a few friends who own bikes but a lot of them are lazy and wont get up and get jobs so they can afford gas for some rides :/ Some of the others just dont ride enough or wanna ride around our town so people can see us.. Cmon talk bout boring? Anyways Im turnin 19 july and Id like get some good rides in with some people and hopefully make some friends or something eho all ride. Any groups around here or anyone down to be cool with another guy? Lol

check the anyone in the northern gta 3 rides thread on the weekly rides section.
im 19, and was pretty much in the same boat where everyone my age is either too much of a slacker or just have a bike but wanna drive around downtown and check out girls, but im developing a passion for twisties and like to get away from the city to ride. the ppl in that group pretty much all have sportbikes but theyve got the ride idea when it comes to riding and there are a couple other young ppl there every now and then

check the anyone in the northern gta 3 rides thread on the weekly rides section.
im 19, and was pretty much in the same boat where everyone my age is either too much of a slacker or just have a bike but wanna drive around downtown and check out girls, but im developing a passion for twisties and like to get away from the city to ride. the ppl in that group pretty much all have sportbikes but theyve got the ride idea when it comes to riding and there are a couple other young ppl there every now and then

Go F urself bolt! Lol

Bolt, your not coming out with us again until your room is clean!

Im 19 - GSF 500
Girlfriend 19, ninja 250
Friend 19 - GSF 500
His Girlfriend 19 - ninja 250

Add to the list. Let get a ride planned - schools out in 3 days for us...

Were in Mississauga.

19, with a 1982 honda sabre v45

I'm ok with riding anywhere

well I'm not a "guy" but I'll ride with you. I'll be turning 19 in September, this is my third season, and I can't stand riding down town. I like long rides on twisty roads, not long walks on the beach :p

lol that would be something perfect to put in a dating profile :p

21 here Im off end of this week from Uni Id be down for a ride to the forks etc. meet some of the younger crowd.

Wow super pleased with all the responces here! Amazon aha Im doen to ride with anyone lol. This should be cool hopefully a bunch of us can get together and ride that would be great! If anyone would like my cell phone number or something just inbox me and we can swap numbers. I usually finish work in the afternoon (4 latest) but that varies throughout.the week

23 here lol i ride everyday no matter what the weather is unless its 5inches of snow. Been doing that for the past year.

Twenty One this year, 2nd year riding ; done school...

Whoevers down shud either plan a meet for us all, or any local riders give me a shout if ya wanna ride anytime !

Back
Top Bottom