Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 456 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

hmmmmm :unsure:
While I'd like to believe that...I don't see it happening. If it ever saw the light of day at 15k USD then yes...possible. But it won't. It'll come here as a 30-35k base price, and then up up up with options.

Plus, will it even pass regulations to enter the NA market?

Don't get me wrong, I want this thing to succeed...I just don't see it entering our market any time soon.

They have a reasonable presence in Australia
Those are all in prices and available down the street. That's $23400 US converted. Aus vehicle regulations are at least as stiff as North America and they ARE here so stay tuned for you guys
Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at Mar, 12    2024    10.38.14 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at Mar, 12    2024    10.39.17 PM.jpg

They have a reasonable presence in Australia
Those are all in prices and available down the street. That's $23400 US converted. Aus vehicle regulations are at least as stiff as North America and they ARE here so stay tuned for you guys
View attachment 66533
View attachment 66534

BYD and all other Chinese car manufacturers moved to Russia full time and are replacing all large dealerships of European and American brands. You still can buy Tesla or BMW in Moscow but very overpriced and Chinese offerings are cheaper, have all the benefits of factory dealerships with proper warranty and spare parts abundance.

You still can buy Tesla or BMW in Moscow but very overpriced and Chinese offerings are cheaper, have all the benefits of factory dealerships with proper warranty and spare parts abundance.

No self respecting Russian mobster is going to be caught alive in a BYD.

I wonder what the depreciation is on the $4000 tent.

1710293182142.png

The Pontiac Aztec's tent seemed downright refined in comparison, and they sold for $275 USD at the time, and included a custom air mattress that fit in the back.

Found another tidbit on the Cybertruck tent, apparently a promised "tent mode" that was supposed to level the vehicle on uneven ground and put the HVAC into a long term use mode (for overnight AC, etc) is also nowhere to be found, either.

Including this here, because the only cars I read anything about regarding this issue are the Chevrolet Bolt, and the F150 Lightning...

EDIT: Guess I'll probably pass on the Mach-E or the Maverick...

I wonder if this applies in Canada.

Last edited:
Including this here, because the only cars I read anything about regarding this issue are the Chevrolet Bolt, and the F150 Lightning...

EDIT: Guess I'll probably pass on the Mach-E or the Maverick...

I wonder if this applies in Canada.

I have my doubts that this will happen in Canada as our privacy laws tend to be stronger compared to the USA, however we should probably collectively keep an eye on the topic.

I guess it explains why there's been a sudden interest in how to disable the Onstar module in a lot of the Volt groups I'm in.

enjoying this series and it's encouraging

He's going a looooog way. What a nice way to see the backroads of the UK. (y)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom