Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 205 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

But only if you have one these little guys in the back seat:

d5958a30-1eef-4a52-8cd7-50c117b647c3-screen-shot-2019-11-15-at-105922-am.png
Just don't get it wet or it might turn into one of these..
g6.jpg

The cybertruck reminds me of a bizarro car I saw in a movie many years ago. Pretty sure it was an awful 1980s movie and the car was called “the wedge”. It was driven as a get-away car and would hit and flip other cars to get away.

Can’t place it. Ring any bells??

The cybertruck reminds me of a bizarro car I saw in a movie many years ago. Pretty sure it was an awful 1980s movie and the car was called “the wedge”. It was driven as a get-away car and would hit and flip other cars to get away.

Can’t place it. Ring any bells??

I think I know the movie you're talking about: Gone in 60 Seconds II ("Slicer" scene starts at 6:43)

Last edited:
Surprised it took this long for someone to brodozer it.

49110535817_f3e03c454e_b.jpg

Surprised it took this long for someone to brodozer it.

49110535817_f3e03c454e_b.jpg
Haha, nice bumper stickers.

Where are the motors in the CT? I would assume near where the diffs are, so you wouldn't need that front driveshaft, just an extension cord. I guess that is another issue with the off road credentials of the CT. Water above the hubs cannot be good for a submerged electric motor.

Cybertruck is parts-bin-engineered in terms of drivetrain, and that means subframe-mounted front and rear motors with CV-jointed halfshafts to the wheels, and independent multilink suspension all around - same as other Tesla models. Rivian is like that, too.

Does it float and travel on water?
That would be cool.

With that much steel in it, it'll sink straight to the bottom. With those bulletproof windows (LOL) occupants won't be able to escape.

With that much steel in it, it'll sink straight to the bottom. With those bulletproof windows (LOL) occupants won't be able to escape.
But the sovereign citizens will be safe!

Firefighters will already be impressed with the extra time that will be required to cut through the pillar with the emergency disconnect wire in it. There is a lot of stainless in the CT for the saw to chew through.

Does anyone know if cutting that pillar/emergency disconnect is a terminal injury for the car wrt insurance? I would think that the cost to repair that cut would probably write off most tesla's even if the initial crash damage wasn't too bad.

Just toss a steel ball at the window lightly. Problem solved.

If those deposits are being used to prop up cash flow, which I’m 99% sure is exactly what Tesla is doing, that’s really bad business practice.

The only upside for Tesla would be that they most likely "forget" to pay out the required yearly accrued interest to their marks customers on the deposits.

The only upside for Tesla would be that they most likely "forget" to pay out the required yearly accrued interest to their victims customers on the deposits.
But what is the "required" interest rate? On condos it's something like bank rate minus two percent, so zero for more than the last decade.

But what is the "required" interest rate? On condos it's something like bank rate minus two percent, so zero for more than the last decade.
it varies with what you're putting a deposit on. Current rate (it fluctuates) for last month's rent is 1.8%. No idea what it is on a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom