Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle? | Page 203 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any GTAM'ers own an electric vehicle?

Just to set the record straight, I am not against electric cars, for the city they would be great. BUT, I live way north. Closest decent grocery store is a 2.5 hour 215 Km round trip. The only place I would have to recharge would be home. If I needed any warranty work done, what then. I'm just saying at this point, not for me.

And I guess CAA, will have to revamp some of the service vehicles...
electric boost.jpg

what i learned today is that with 2 teslas, you can go around the world without needing to charge. Just keep alternating the towing tesla and you get unlimited power.

That’s like the people who think we should put mini windmills on EV wheels to generate power while driving!

Just to set the record straight, I am not against electric cars, for the city they would be great. BUT, I live way north. Closest decent grocery store is a 2.5 hour 215 Km round trip. The only place I would have to recharge would be home. If I needed any warranty work done, what then. I'm just saying at this point, not for me.

View attachment 41392

Of course there are use cases that really are not compatible with current EVs and charging locations/limitations.

Also, that meme is fake.

what i learned today is that with 2 teslas, you can go around the world without needing to charge. Just keep alternating the towing tesla and you get unlimited power.
Or just install them in a hamster wheel on your lawn to power your life. If by-law tries to shut you down, argue that it is public art.

Peddles and a generator lol
.... everybody in the car has to peddle.
c'mon kids get on it, daddy wants to pass this guy.
correction (y)
Pedals and a generator lol
.... everybody in the car has to pedal. c'mon kids get on it, daddy wants to pass this guy.

lol now the thing will probably hot link to some flea bay site :|

Last edited:

49073904761_5293c12998_b.jpg

southam-bike-shop-with-mono-bike.jpg
?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♂️

I love wordz that don't exist!
perpetual motion machines too, would be awesome if you can make it work.

As for the more remote locations, sure...
But the majority of the population that would have the biggest effect on a change like this would be in metropolitan areas.
The GTA by itself has about 6 million?!

View attachment 41392
Well see, if it was a tesla, wouldn't need that generator...just need to tow it for a few km and the car is fine. IT'S FINE I TELL YA!

Peddles and a generator lol
.... everybody in the car has to peddle.
c'mon kids get on it, daddy wants to pass this guy.
correction (y)
Pedals and a generator lol
.... everybody in the car has to pedal. c'mon kids get on it, daddy wants to pass this guy.

lol now the thing will probably hot link to some flea bay site :|
I'd be down with that... tandem bike with a shell and maybe a small electric motor to boost. People would get fit and would only be able to rage at themselves for not putting down enough watts.

Last edited:
I'd be down with that... tandem bike with a shell and maybe a small electric motor to boost. People would get fit and would only be able to rage at themselves for not putting down enough watts.
Think big, think Public Transit.
Ok folks! we will be underway just as soon as you generate enough electricity.

Good luck with that.

The rest of the energy is coming from your perpetual motion machine ;)

Black mirror : 15 million merits.

Imagine though, cycle your transit cost away!?

VW Space Vizzion looks awesome! It’ll probably end up with a name like ID.6 or ID.7. It’ll be built in the US so most likely available in Canada as well.

Huh? Is this the official release? 3 mm thick stainless steel body? Like hell that is happening. Probably (hopefully?) a typo or just completely fake. Is that the onion of auto news?

EDIT:
holy frig, Musk is standing in front of that monstrocity. Starting at <40K my ass. I just don't see that happening no matter what musk says. Apparently 3 packages with 250 miles/7500 lb towing 40K at the bottom and 70K for the top truck with roughly double range, power and towing capacity.

Ramps built into tailgate is cool.

Last edited:
The unbreakable glass is a cool feature..................oops.

Back
Top Bottom