An avid motorcycling enthusiast | GTAMotorcycle.com

An avid motorcycling enthusiast

kurtrules

Hello Everyone,

I came know about this forum from someone on RedFlagDeals, and thus registered today.

I would like to introduce myself - My name is Vaibhav, 35y, and I live in Burlington, ON. I am a software professional by occupation but a die hard motorcyclist by passion. My family and I moved to Canada early last year. Though I love all aspects of motorcycling, however, I enjoy touring the most. I have travelled across the length and breadth of my home country, and I plan to rejuvenate that passion in this wonderful country as well.

Bike Owned:
2007 CBZ Xtreme (The Indian version of a CB150) - 2007 to 2011
2011 CBR250R - 2011 to 2016
2014 Bajaj Pulsar 200 - 2014 to 2015

I currently do-not own any motorcycle here, however, I am now looking to get back to motorcycling (the last long ride I did was in 2015), getting my license, travelling, and meeting like minded enthusiasts out there!

Welcome to GTAM. Lots of possibilities departing out of Toronto for long rides that will get you into some great riding territory once you get out of the city.

Welcome to GTAM. I had a similar journey as your's, started with 1st gen Karizma and then grew through cc's over next 15 years of riding. Got back into riding last year after a long agonising 5 year break away from motorcycling. Get your license and start researching ASAP. This forum is gold mine of info with super friendly biker lot. Reach out for any queries. cheers!

Welcome to the forum. I feel like you probably had more interesting roads, affordable moto requirements and longer riding season before you moved to Burlington, but always good to have more motorcyclists in the GTA.
Gonna be a month or 3 before we get some nice clean riding weather.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Welcome to GTAM. I had a similar journey as your's, started with 1st gen Karizma and then grew through cc's over next 15 years of riding. Got back into riding last year after a long agonising 5 year break away from motorcycling. Get your license and start researching ASAP. This forum is gold mine of info with super friendly biker lot. Reach out for any queries. cheers!

Thank you! The Karizma was scheduled to be my first bike, but somehow I ended up with the CBZ-X (CB150)

Welcome to the forum. I feel like you probably had more interesting roads, affordable moto requirements and longer riding season before you moved to Burlington, but always good to have more motorcyclists in the GTA.
Gonna be a month or 3 before we get some nice clean riding weather.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Ah those days!

My last ride was from Chandigarh (north india) to chennai (south), around 3200 kms

Ah those days!

My last ride was from Chandigarh (north india) to chennai (south), around 3200 kms
hey Vaibhav, welcome to Gtam. I did that same trip in opposite direction back in 2011 but on 4 wheels. Lots to explore in Canada. Hit me up when you are looking for ride partner next season , I usually do day long rides on the weekends , I used to commute to Toronto on bike but wasn't that much fun on jam packed QEW and got tired of it after one season. Looking forward to some multi day trips next year most probably lake superior or towards east. I am in Milton, not far from Burlington.

I have done a road trip to Gaspe with family couple of years back. It's beautiful, and have been yearning to go back on bike. Will join if the timing align with work and other stuff. Me and some buddies may also ride lake Superior next summer. Lets see how it shapes out. You are welcome to join as well. Will keep you posted. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom