american netflix in canada easy solution | GTAMotorcycle.com

american netflix in canada easy solution

wonderings

Saw this on CNN and it worked, though you need to be watching netflix on a computer, does not work with apple tv or other tv's as it is browser based. It is free, just needed to put in an email, I used a junk hotmail one for such things. Very simple and was done in less then 5 mins and was able to chose what netflix I wanted from all the different countries. Wow this sounds like a spam post!

https://hola.org

You can change the IP address of your PC or tv and get the American Netflix with no problems

how do you accomplish this without a paid ip masking service?

+1

I have heard it slows everything way down from my father in law that tried it.

I just use unblockus for $4.99/month, Can choose what every country in the world you want as your IP address and is set up on my modem so that whatever device (Phone, tv, media player, tablet...) that is on my wifi gets the american netflix

how do you accomplish this without a paid ip masking service?
Google it - it is all over the internetsssss

It does not slow down my internet at all - And yes Jeffjones you are right, now that i remember it is done on the router so all devices can access it

I don't think netflix is worth paying for an IP masking service -The 7 dollars is expensive enough for what we get

Trust me it is worth it. There are a lot more cartoons and stuff for kids. It makes a difference.

IP masking, paying for unblockus AND netflix? LMAO, suckers. Get on XBMC, you can watch anything you want from anywhere in the world.........FREE.

Get with the times people.

There are other ways of course, this is just a very simple and easy way for those not wanting to mess with all that other stuff.

Cool thanks OP. Tried it out with Hulu and it works, though a little slow. This will come in handy from time to time.

Media hint chrome extension ftw. Also i use some DNS settings that don't slow me down at all for my devices.

Agreed - Media hint (if using chrome for your browser) is by far the easiest and fastest and cheapest way to get american netflix. Toggle back and forth between canadian and american at the click of a check-box.

For my Smart TV with Netflix app I believe I am stuck using a service like unblock.us - correct?

For my Smart TV with Netflix app I believe I am stuck using a service like unblock.us - correct?

Some routers would let you change the way your traffic appears when its going to Netflix..from certain devices..i also think some routers can support VPN connections. But yea for hardwired devices you are kinda stuck

I used to have a WD Live TV Media player with netflix app... all I had to do on that device was manually set my DNS to one of the many free DNS services that originate from the states and I was able to get American netflix without any additional cost to a provider like unblockus.

See if you can manually enter your internet settings into your TV.

Back
Top Bottom