Aluminium Trailers for rent | GTAMotorcycle.com

Aluminium Trailers for rent

Morbeca

Hey guys...i was wondering if anyone knows if there's any place i can rent an aluminium trailer. I'm looking for something light so i can tow it with a small sedan..as uhaul trailers are pretty heavy

Thank you

Hey guys...i was wondering if anyone knows if there's any place i can rent an aluminium trailer. I'm looking for something light so i can tow it with a small sedan..as uhaul trailers are pretty heavy

Thank you

what are you towing with ? just currious...

I don't know if Hog Haulers is still around but they had a full range of M/C specific trailers for rent. 647-887-4814 was the number I had. They were in Georgetown at the time.

I don't know if Hog Haulers is still around but they had a full range of M/C specific trailers for rent. 647-887-4814 was the number I had. They were in Georgetown at the time.

thanks!! Yea they're still around and now they're in burlington...thanks a lot for the number

hehe with a 99 mazda protege :)

my friend used a scion XB to tow a Uhaul trailer all the way from Toronto down to Deals Gap ... that's 1300km each way... she had no problems, i'm sure your protege cannot be more anemic then that...

my friend used a scion XB to tow a Uhaul trailer all the way from Toronto down to Deals Gap ... that's 1300km each way... she had no problems, i'm sure your protege cannot be more anemic then that...

i'm gonna be trailin 2 bikes...the car runs strong as it is so i'm not too worried about that.

i'm gonna be trailin 2 bikes...the car runs strong as it is so i'm not too worried about that.

you should be fine ... i'm seeing tiny cars over here in europe (currently on a trip in europe) ... these tiny european cars are towing huge items ... eg. a fiat 500 was towing a trailer with 2 bikes on it up in the alps ... wtf ? and a vw golf was towing a trailer that was twice as long as the car down the autobahn .. granted i was doing about 200kph at the tme and he was probably limitted to 100kph ... but that's still highway speeds...

you should be fine ... i'm seeing tiny cars over here in europe (currently on a trip in europe) ... these tiny european cars are towing huge items ... eg. a fiat 500 was towing a trailer with 2 bikes on it up in the alps ... wtf ? and a vw golf was towing a trailer that was twice as long as the car down the autobahn .. granted i was doing about 200kph at the tme and he was probably limitted to 100kph ... but that's still highway speeds...

A lot of these smaller cars are generally diesel powered in europe so that may help with the towing but still sounds pretty crazy nonetheless, I guess we are just wimps over here with our enormous suv's and truck's. :)

Contact Booya on this forum, last I heard he was renting trailer

stopping and turning with lots of weight (relative to the vehicle and what the vehicle was designed to for) pushing straight forward from behind makes for a dangerous potential. Add some rain to the road and you have a real problem.

keep in mind that vehicle engineers have put the MINIMUM requirements into things like brakes, transmission and steering components making them as light duty as they can meeting only the stated Maximum gross vehicle weight.

doubling the weight of the vehicle with a trailer and two bikes and extra travelling gear soted inside the car all adds up to a risk.... and yes, you do see a lot people risking it and making it. roll the dice.

Back
Top Bottom