Alibaba anyone order stuff from here | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Alibaba anyone order stuff from here

I have a $25 Tritium tube donor watch coming from Adiedive sometime between now and Mayish. We'll see how long it takes. Tracking info has disappeared.

The funny thing is that 3 small bubbles envelopes which were individually addressed to me the the Chinese mail labels were bundled together into one Canada Post mailing bag with CP postage. Originating from some place on Dixie Rd in Mississauga.
Yep, that's "combined shipping" service, helps to get stuff here faster. Seller ships it to some place in China, AE consolidates the packages, ship them to Canada and handover to Canada Post for delivery.

I have had no problems with Alibaba , Bought a replica watch from them over a year ago and it was shipped in 10 days, also bought a few hf radio's with no complaints...there is lots of junk just have to sift through it.

I use LiFePO4 battery cells for off-grid energy storage and you can't beat the prices from trusted sources on Alibaba. You can sometimes find deals on AliExpress but it's more of a risky venture since there are more scammers on that site.

Buying anything from local suppliers or even random kijiji sellers is at least twice the price. But yes, the kicker is that you must wait 60 days for the ship to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom