Acting like an idiot FORKS OF CREDIT CRASH | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Acting like an idiot FORKS OF CREDIT CRASH

[video=youtube;m5aHCXJhY_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5aHCXJhY_Y[/video]

What a stoopid sport. What kind of idiot would aspire to this? Scott steering damper did sweet f a.

Hmmm last time I was at Forks I literally watched a guy eat guard rail on a 250 ninja. Too much of this, staying away from Forks...

Hmmm last time I was at Forks I literally watched a guy eat guard rail on a 250 ninja. Too much of this, staying away from Forks...

Om nom nom nom nom, the guy must've had munchies.

LOL, looks like the wet spot got him on the corner

Hello the idiot in this video would be me. Thank you for all the candid advice I actually did learn a lot from this experience as it was my first crash, earnestly I do not want to hurt anyone else but I am not so naive to be oblivious of the risks. Since I've purchased a full leather suit once it became affordable already having gloves and boots. I understand the concern when someone else endangers yourself or loved ones for that I am sorry, however I have never felt anger when the situation is reversed in fact I think its exciting; having experienced something similar myself when a large transport truck, oncoming came directly into my lane blocking the whole path during a turn causing me to crash, it was painful but all around a good time. Originally I uploaded the video for my friend who was with me to see, having no expectations for any viewers I most certainly do not feel "proud" or "accomplished" by messing up so bad, but I'll leave it up for others to learn how not to take that corner lol.

Hello the idiot in this video would be me. Thank you for all the candid advice I actually did learn a lot from this experience as it was my first crash, earnestly I do not want to hurt anyone else but I am not so naive to be oblivious of the risks. Since I've purchased a full leather suit once it became affordable already having gloves and boots. I understand the concern when someone else endangers yourself or loved ones for that I am sorry, however I have never felt anger when the situation is reversed in fact I think its exciting; having experienced something similar myself when a large transport truck, oncoming came directly into my lane blocking the whole path during a turn causing me to crash, it was painful but all around a good time. Originally I uploaded the video for my friend who was with me to see, having no expectations for any viewers I most certainly do not feel "proud" or "accomplished" by messing up so bad, but I'll leave it up for others to learn how not to take that corner lol.
It's good that you stepped up but ^^is what concerns me

Hey. I do applaud you for manning up and admitting your poor judgement here. I know that it would have been easier to just not say anything. I think we've all done something stupid sometime in our lives. I'm 42.. And I think back to my younger days, having those spur of the moment urges to go faster in the car or bike, or see how many cars you can pass heading up to wasaga beach on Airport road. The unfortunate thing in this here is that social media has become so powerful in today's society, that it now exposes the good, the bad and the ugly of everyone around us. People are addicted to sharing way too much of their personal experiences to complete strangers. You have become a victim of your own post to cyber land. Your reckless actions have been viewed by more people that you intended to share with. But back to my point... Good on you for speaking up and acknowledging your actions. Please ride safe.

oh yes. I agree with this guy. WTF. you like it when a transport truck comes head on to you causing you to crash ??? Is this a typo?? Please say it is.

Hello the idiot in this video would be me. Thank you for all the candid advice I actually did learn a lot from this experience as it was my first crash, earnestly I do not want to hurt anyone else but I am not so naive to be oblivious of the risks. Since I've purchased a full leather suit once it became affordable already having gloves and boots. I understand the concern when someone else endangers yourself or loved ones for that I am sorry, however I have never felt anger when the situation is reversed in fact I think its exciting; having experienced something similar myself when a large transport truck, oncoming came directly into my lane blocking the whole path during a turn causing me to crash, it was painful but all around a good time. -

BtAdohU.jpg

think its exciting; ... all around a good time.

085lmmC.gif

Well hey, at least you can own up to it. So long as you learn, it's what matters. Ride safe! :p

Hey. I do applaud you for manning up and admitting your poor judgement here. I know that it would have been easier to just not say anything. I think we've all done something stupid sometime in our lives. I'm 42.. And I think back to my younger days, having those spur of the moment urges to go faster in the car or bike, or see how many cars you can pass heading up to wasaga beach on Airport road. The unfortunate thing in this here is that social media has become so powerful in today's society, that it now exposes the good, the bad and the ugly of everyone around us. People are addicted to sharing way too much of their personal experiences to complete strangers. You have become a victim of your own post to cyber land. Your reckless actions have been viewed by more people that you intended to share with. But back to my point... Good on you for speaking up and acknowledging your actions. Please ride safe.

At least you see the issue I think, so I'll agree with this. As a resident of the area who is constantly followed or stared at or pulled over by the cops all because I have a sport bike and so many people have ruined it for the rest of us I simply ask for you to drive like a human when visiting. Living here daily and going through the same crap day in and day out sucks. Take your time, enjoy the area and have fun. Just use some better judgement in the future

I agree with this also. Crashing is not exciting. Many can tell you on here from experience the negatives of it. You're lucky yours was minor and there wasn't some idiot flying into that corner with a car at the same time (I've seen it happen a lot)

I must be hallucinating

Wrong time for that pace for sure.
That being said you where moving pretty good and if it wasn't for your crash I would say that was a fast run. I'm sure with more time and your outlook you will be a very fast rider if you live long enough
I'm not badhing

strike 2 on the crashes, let us know where your next one will be, and when that happens, park the bike forever, please. mortorcycling is like marriage and college, its not for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom