Acting like an idiot FORKS OF CREDIT CRASH | GTAMotorcycle.com

Acting like an idiot FORKS OF CREDIT CRASH

NOcageRus

I wasn't going to post this link because it shows the riders face and I really don't want to point him out that bad online. But he has it on youtube for all to see so f*** it here's the link.

Honestly just watching this video pisses me off. Some people just need :angry4::director: :violent1:

Don't ride like this you can get someone killed. Plus if someone else was coming in on coming traffic you would have been road kill. Also you could have made an on coming rider go down as well.

Just be smart, I personally knew people that have crashed and died at the forks .

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_PqWtHgk0

Last edited:
Time and place and yea, this guy sucks!

:sign2:

I recognize that guy from somewhere -- maybe my RTI class April of last year actually...

Wow, pretty irresponsible. When watching it I was like "how is this squid going to take the hairpin"? Actually, last year a rider was killed at the forks. Thanks for posting, this should be moved to the main board so that noobs/squids can see this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, pretty irresponsible. When watching it I was like "how is this squid going to take the hairpin"? Actually, last year a rider was killed at the forks. Thanks for posting, this should be moved to the main board so that noobs/squids can see this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes a Trooper...Crashed get ups shakes it off, jumps back on and rides....... i was waiting for the big bad wolfe to jump out and make his really crap his pants....

Imagine if he was on a proper SS or a more powerful/heavier bike?

eek.

LMAO how does it feel to get passed by people he passed? Was that a 250?
I ride a cruiser with apes and even I know how to keep in the yellow divider with more of a lean than this guy is.

Hope he learned his lesson. Puts other riders at risk when you do that crap.

Wow the number of idiots on the roads just keep exponentially growing dammm

While watching the video i thought he was going to fall somewhere after the hairpin but comon who falls on the hairpin... First of all he wasnt even going at the right speed to take the hairpin, first one was whatever but the 2nd was he was at 7-8k then making the turn - clearly the elevation and angle got him scared and thats why he fell not cuz of
'Hit a bump and it went sideways'

What a d0uche

I ride a cruiser with apes and even I know how to keep in the yellow divider with more of a lean than this guy is.

something tells my he didn't learn a lesson by this.....

Yah it looks like a ninja 250 nothing bigger than a 300

something tells my he didn't learn a lesson by this.....

Nope definitely not!:angry7:

"Dropped by Previous owner"

after 1:40, he should have stopped and think what he is doing wrong (crossing the yellow divider and ending up on incoming lane with revving up too early when he was coming out of the twisty). instead he kept riding stupid and ended up with what he was asking for.

Last edited:
Never mind all the valid points made in this thread to begin with. What I lol at is the fact that people actually film themselves being noobish, wipe out, and still put it up on YouTube like their some sort of boss.

WE-TODD-ED

This is my signature

LOL....stupidest place to try to go fast...at least slow down for the uphill corkscrew ya dumbass!!

Evidence that cagers are not the only idiots out there ... new face to look for at lnl lol

Back
Top Bottom