Ac furnace parts - Mississauga/Brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ac furnace parts - Mississauga/Brampton

frekeyguy

Where can I walk in and buy ac repair parts in Mississauga/ Brampton?

I need a two phase capacitor for me Lennox ac unit.

In the same boat. I need a new condenser fan motor for a Coleman Evcon/York Olympian. Seems difficult to buy ac parts retail but I don't want to pay $200 for a service call when I can do the job myself in an hour.

Not very many people sell to non contractors, just buy that stuff online most of the time you can get universal stuff. Try bert thomas electric in woodbridge they might have what you guys are looking for.

It's just a capacitor for me.... I don't get why I need to pay a service call fee?

I need one of these....
IMG_0631.jpg

I need one of these....
IMG_0631.jpg

Well a service call is to properly check all the components in the system. Usually capacitors short because of dirty condensor coils or excessive load on the refrigirant system so make sure you hose down the outdoor unit with the power off. But yea go online I'm sure you can find the part. They are standard caps the only difference is they provide power to the fan motor and the compressor.

I lost the start/run cap during a heat wave a couple of years ago. Did not have much choice and I believe it was on the weekend . I just went to an ac service shop and got the cap there - so no service call. Its a common part for failure so they usually have spares. They soaked me though, $75 for a $30 part (online cost I think was about $18 . Had to do it because it was hot out there, damn hot! so I didn't feel too bad at the end of the day. Install was 5 minutes work.

Thumbs up for Bill's Electrics. Brought my motor in and they diagnosed it free of charge. It still runs so that wasn't the problem, now to check the capacitors.

I guess i'll buy parts online and try to trouble shoot it myself. My capacitor is definitely done....

I got one at Bill's Electrics for $30, AC is humming along on this hot smoggy day.

so installed the capacitor....ac turns on...but the compressor does not turn on...seems like the contactor might be at fault.

I think I have bigger issues going on.....

MIGHT NEED A HVAC person :(

Back
Top Bottom