A Day In The Life.... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

A Day In The Life....

I'd love to go to a range...Sounds like a plan when the weather warms up...

Sure, I have m m1 right now, doing my m2 safety course soon. Will probably get a cbr 250 or ninja 250, when I can find cheap insurance.

I dont have an ak (they are prohib in canada), but I do have a ar-15 you can shoot.

Nothin too crazy today, but got the bike finished and ready for the season. Took me a few hours to do the decal work and re-cover the seat though.

Nice job on the decals, do you race?

Nice job on the decals, do you race?

Ive been racing since 2008, aside from the summer of 2010 when I was gone. Work always throws wrenches in to my season, so it's hard to ride enough that I can improve. Have custom suspension this year, and it's amazing how the bike handles now, so hopefully this year I can get some wins. I'm usually in the top 5 in my class so I moved up and looking to do good.

Sweet, you should let us know when you race. Would be cool to watch.

I drove a Lamborghini Gallardo through Exotic Car Tours today. That was cool. The 30 minute test drive is WAY too short though. It's a big tease.

Now I need to save all my money so I can buy one.

That sounds like a blast. Could you actually drive it fast or was the dealer beside you??

That sounds like a blast. Could you actually drive it fast or was the dealer beside you??
The company sent a guy with you but he was pretty easy going. He never once told me to slow down and I caught myself going at least 30 over a couple times and had to slow down. It's hard to stay within the limit because if you push the pedal just a fraction of an inch lower you're almost instantly going much faster.

Went to Gopher Dunes yesterday for a pre-season warm up:
GopherDunesAPR07-12_JForsyth01_DMc.jpg

The company sent a guy with you but he was pretty easy going. He never once told me to slow down and I caught myself going at least 30 over a couple times and had to slow down. It's hard to stay within the limit because if you push the pedal just a fraction of an inch lower you're almost instantly going much faster.

Sounds awesome. How could you not "let her rip"? (The Autobahn sounds like the place).

Yeah, it's pretty much the best thing ever in the world, to get out and rip it up!
The picture was taken by a MX magazine photographer that is a friend of a buddy.
I was shocked to see I can actually look decently fast in a picture lol.

Ahhhh finally at the track for the first official weekend of the MMRS season. Just a practice weekend but it looks to be great!
First night sleeping in the trailer with my fresh bike next to me and anticipation of the next 2 days. A little trip to royal in the morning and getting instruction from my favourite Canadian pro on the track in the afternoon.
Im sure there will be some pics, video or helmet camera carnage.

It's been a long time since I did something worth posting, so here it is...

I took my two teenagers to see "THE WALL" this weekend....I first saw "THE WALL" at the movie theater in 1979 or 1980???....

What a fantastic show over 30 years later - clearly one of my top 5 concerts of all time. At 69 years old - Roger Waters rocked the Rogers Center!!!!

51af7158.jpg

539c3e5f.jpg

835f5ea6.jpg

1eed836f.jpg

///

man, I was trying sooooo hard to find someone to go see the show in Ottawa tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom