600 km+ ride on Friday July 22nd anyone wanna join? | GTAMotorcycle.com

600 km+ ride on Friday July 22nd anyone wanna join?

No offense bro but bikes under 600 cc can keep up with your R6. The 250s and 500s can acquit themselves very well on the twisties and can keep up on the highways.
Mind you if you intend to go about 250 k/hr that might be a problem but in that case you will probably find yourself riding alone.

No offense bro but bikes under 600 cc can keep up with your R6. The 250s and 500s can acquit themselves very well on the twisties and can keep up on the highways.
Mind you if you intend to go about 250 k/hr that might be a problem but in that case you will probably find yourself riding alone.

No way bro! lol

Man if you are here to pick a fight or an argument then you got the wrong guy I really don't care or have the time for this!

i agree with "lmf" and "inferno buster", its not about the c.c's its the rider's skill level that makes him or her fast

i agree with "lmf" and "inferno buster", its not about the c.c's its the rider's skill level that makes him or her fast

Throw a noob on a 600 and Casey Stoner on a 250 on the track and see who will come out on top.
The only replacement for displacement is skill.

Throw a noob on a 600 and Casey Stoner on a 250 on the track and see who will come out on top.
The only replacement for displacement is skill.
^I like. I own a 250 neeenja and a r6. Both are fast if the rider wants them to be.

Damn it friday morning doesn't work for me but would love to see how that would unfold......however on the other hand people the original poster weather he is right or wrong I am sure he is on the site to find people to ride with and not looking for someone to show him up with a race. My point of view is it doesn't matter how long it takes you to get somewhere as long as the ride was good and rubber stays on the road. If you have a point to prove don't prove it with a machine, just cut to the chase and pull your junk out n ask if his is that big...tough guys lol

Damn it friday morning doesn't work for me but would love to see how that would unfold......however on the other hand people the original poster weather he is right or wrong I am sure he is on the site to find people to ride with and not looking for someone to show him up with a race. My point of view is it doesn't matter how long it takes you to get somewhere as long as the ride was good and rubber stays on the road. If you have a point to prove don't prove it with a machine, just cut to the chase and pull your junk out n ask if his is that big...tough guys lol
you got that right bud, and I will let you know how that is going, we are now 4 people so it should be good.

Alright I'm going for my first ride that exceeds 500 kms. I will be riding an R6 so i'm looking for riders who rides a 600cc sports bike or faster. This is not a noob ride, but if you are a noob and have the heart for a crazy ride your welcome aboard. I have always been riding solo but I thought trying to ride with more people might be a good change...
Bugaga!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Where is the meeting point.?
i am interested :)

Alright I'm going for my first ride that exceeds 500 kms. I will be riding an R6 so i'm looking for riders who rides a 600cc sports bike or faster. This is not a noob ride, but if you are a noob and have the heart for a crazy ride your welcome aboard. I have always been riding solo but I thought trying to ride with more people might be a good change. I live in brampton and will be leaving at around 9:00 A.M. Friday morning. I have my route set up and I will be going through a beach, falls and a TUN of twisty roads. If you are interested please e-mail me at alawii0@hotmail.com, it will be a beautifull Ride.

If I may elaborate this... Even if I wanted to ride with you i wont bcuz i have 1100 cc bike... I'll lose you so quickly and then I wont know where to go.. !! lol

Except for alawii coming real close to crashing 5 minutes into the ride pretty good, I only rode with him to the 400 then left him. I think he made it home alive. The other guy on the ride was cool, thanks 636 see you again on the road.

I howled, good job noob,
i guess he's gonna have to start on a 125
Except for alawii coming real close to crashing 5 minutes into the ride pretty good, I only rode with him to the 400 then left him. I think he made it home alive. The other guy on the ride was cool, thanks 636 see you again on the road.

Back
Top Bottom