37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

37 DAYS TO RIDING SEASON THREAD

And i just found the reason for the footprints around my truck and all the neighbours vehicles.Neighbours security camera got a pic of the crackhead.Last nite was the first time i didn't lock the truck.At least he closed the door far enough that the battery didn't run down.He went thru it,but i leave literally nothing in there.
crackhead_zpspvld9drm.jpg

Was surprised last night how bright it was with the fresh layer of snow reflecting the light. My driveway is completely clear now though.

Was surprised last night how bright it was with the fresh layer of snow reflecting the light. My driveway is completely clear now though.
It was a workout to shovel the driveway and sidewalk this morning. Roughly 5cm of snow that slowly melted and got packed. My lower back and ham strings are still sore.

My parking lot boots have been patched and resoled. I'm ready for the Spring refresh. Saw a bunch out in a parking lot today. :D

Started my season today.....got snowed on coming home.

Looks like freezing rain out there now....

Last edited:
Started my season today.....got snowed on coming home.

Looks like freezing rain out there now....
Terrible day to start the season. I was freezing just walking outside. Wet snow didn't help.

I'm thinking of starting on Saturday. +13 degrees and Sunny weather. Hopefully my backyard is dry enough.

Today was nice...did about 150Km
trrough Halton Hills , Milton etc.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Gorgeous day for season opener (for me). Firing up the bike first time in months felt great. Loved the ride. Lots of riders out and about.

Weather looks horrid tomorrow though .. 20-30mm rain storm.

Nice riding today, finally starting to feel like the season is starting.

Anyone riding today? 18 degrees but rain at night. Afternoon seems sweet. First season opener for me and I'm nervous lol

Back
Top Bottom