2022 Gas Prices - Will $2(+) per Litre slow you down? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2022 Gas Prices - Will $2(+) per Litre slow you down?

I've only seen a handful of classic Minis in the wild.

Awesome. My dad had an alpine white on laguna seca blue 2003 for about 10 years. I Loved taking that out. He sold it 5 or 6 years ago for 32k, couldn't turn that offer down but will probably never find another one.
My dream would be put S54 motor into an E36 coupe... there are a few of them floating around Toronto.

Funny enough, I recall seeing the ad for that car online when I was looking for mine, it's was toooo nice for me. I got mine for about a 1/3 of that price.

Have you thought about the Euro-spec S50B30/32, you know, for the "purity"? Not sure if cost is comparable to S54 swap.

Filled up at 165.9 yesterday. On the news this morning they said gas is expected to rise another 10 cents tomorrow, so I went out again and filled the two 10L cans that I had still at 165.9.

I realized as I was at the pump I was only saving $2 and it was probably a waste of time, but oh well.
Don't forget the carbon tax increase coming for April.

Filled up at 165.9 yesterday. On the news this morning they said gas is expected to rise another 10 cents tomorrow, so I went out again and filled the two 10L cans that I had still at 165.9.

I realized as I was at the pump I was only saving $2 and it was probably a waste of time, but oh well.

Not only that, you probably spent $2 driving there and idling in line.

So todays ride was a $40 fillup. I am positive is was around $30 last year, that's quite a jump.
Ditto. Was on fumes and dropped $30. Was around $23 iirc last season

In the U.S. they are suing:

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down
Oh no, I got to keep on moving
Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride
I'm runnin' and I won't touch ground

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down
Ain't nothin' gonna break-a my stride