2021 Trip Ideas - 5-9 days length from GTA | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 Trip Ideas - 5-9 days length from GTA

Last tip...and I should have remembered this when I drove to Trois Rivieres last year, just avoid any routes through Montreal. It’s just not worth it unless you plan to stop there. The roads are just in a **** state, even more than usual.

I did some planning at my end for similar routes. Used this as a resource guide:

The first option gets me curious, owing to the limited information on it, and thus, inclined towards..
Re: North Shore Route - I've read that between the number of small towns & reduced speed limits along the 138 and the likelihood of stopping multiple times for amazing photo's or to just take in the views, doing more than 800km/day might be unrealistic. Also was given advice that staying in Sept-Iles is a better place than Baie Comeau, and looking closer at the distances, it actually makes better sense to keep the days around 800km.

So, I had a bit of time to kill in between UFC fights this weekend and mapped out some distances. I'm also leaning more towards this route.

Attachments

• North Shore Route.png
    North Shore Route.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 23
What are you thinking Shane for travel dates?

What are you thinking Shane for travel dates?
Right now I have Aug 16-20 off work, so that would mean the 9 days between Aug 14-22 is what I am planning for. It can change - not totally fixed on these dates, but it is the warmest time of year.

Right now I have Aug 16-20 off work, so that would mean the 9 days between Aug 14-22 is what I am planning for. It can change - not totally fixed on these dates, but it is the warmest time of year.

Did Saguenay area in June. Learned our lesson and did Gaspe in August. Good call.

Back
Top Bottom