2021 GTA Photo Tag! | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2021 GTA Photo Tag!

You're right, that's a nice morning view! Not sure about other's thoughts on this, but this has come up a few times before although it's not spelled out in the rules. The tag location should be somewhere it's safe to stop at all times. I'd personally never post a tag on the side of a major thoroughfare because you never know what traffic's going to do. Remember that drivers barely see us when we're on the road, so it's even worse when we're somewhere they're not expecting us. Let's keep everyone safe so we can keep racking up those tags! 😎
I thought about that. There is a turning lane there, so there is a buffer from traffic.

If the concensus is thst this is an unsafe tag, I will post another.

I thought about that. There is a turning lane there, so there is a buffer from traffic.

If the concensus is thst this is an unsafe tag, I will post another.
I thought of this more as a pointer than a disqualifier. A teachable moment if you will. 😂 Ultimately we're all adults and we can choose which tags to decline for our own reasons, I'd just rather avoid putting anyone in a risky position, and I'm overly cautious because we're so vulnerable.

I thought of this more as a pointer than a disqualifier. A teachable moment if you will. 😂 Ultimately we're all adults and we can choose which tags to decline for our own reasons, I'd just rather avoid putting anyone in a risky position, and I'm overly cautious because we're so vulnerable.
Just rip him off all his points as a punishment!

(though I don’t think it will help us to stop @Soulcatcher668 anyway)

NEW:
bkl2U0r.jpg

Glorious morning for a ride.

Sent from my BBE100-2 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

New ride ??? Looks great .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New:
SHhDdqd.jpg

I was riding around Suaga for an hour waiting for you to post... not a lot going in near the 401...

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Old: Krispy Kreme - 5920 Mavis Rd, Mississauga

Sorry for the **** pic. Having major technical difficulties for some reason.

Attachments

• 20210608_000224.jpg
    20210608_000224.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom